Daily Thread Tues March 16th

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning peeps!

OMG, It's going to be 15 degrees today and sunny!!!
Thats like Spring weather, weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Nice weather makes everything so much nicer!

I am off to work in a bit, and then cardio fusion class tonight.

That is all for now, have a great one folks!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sounds good to me! Let's hope this little corner of the world gets good temps today as well. I'll have to check out the London weather forecast to be sure. I'm headed off to Paris today with my SIL - Paris, Ontario that is.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is supposed to be 13c here too so as soon as my conference call is done, I am heading down to the Lake and working down there, they have free wifi as long as you don't wonder too far from the Observatory

Other than that, I got a new phone so am adding all my settings and phone numbers etc

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning!

It's going to be beautiful here, too! My lunch walk should be very enjoyable.

I have a meeting right after work this afternoon, so I probably won't get home until after 6:00. DH said he'd make dinner and then we're going to go for a nice walk tonight and enjoy the longer day.

Haven't seen any daffodils poking up through the ground yet.

Have a good one!

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My daffodils are starting pop up already. Its a gorgeous day with a high of 63 and sunny!!! BF and I were already out with Franklin raking the stones back into the drive way and then Ill probably end up helping him get the race car out and ready because him and his cousin are soon ready to start working on it. When it gets up and running again for the season Ill post some pics and videos of it running (its LOUD) and hopefully some good videos of the races!!
Today is going to be the start of my spring cleaning, Im hoping that within two weeks Ill have our spare room all cleaned out again. Shampooing the carpet in the living room and cat room. And depending on whether or not we will be here this summer possibly planning the installation of some windows we got at a garage sale. Busy busy busy spring starting today!!!! I LOVE IT!

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Another beautiful day here as well and I'm in a GREAT mood! It's official! I got the promotion! I signed all of the paperwork and I'll start either April 1st or mid April depending on how quickly they can find someone to replace me. I am SO THRILLED guys! I've waited so long for this!

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

Sounds good to me! Let's hope this little corner of the world gets good temps today as well. I'll have to check out the London weather forecast to be sure. I'm headed off to Paris today with my SIL - Paris, Ontario that is.
I lived there for 8 years.

It's supposed to be 13 degrees and sunny today.
I am off so I am going to take the puppy for a walk around town. Other than that, just doing some laundry and making a roast for dinner.

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good afternoon! Another beautiful day in Long Beach- 82 degrees right now!
I did some errands this morning and computer stuff and whatnot. Today is one of those days I wish I had a garden to dig around in. Sigh... we're working on it, this weekend we're probably going to finally start the househunting process.

Anyway, BF left this morning for Louisville, Kentucky and will be there til Thursday afternoon. Blah. So it's just me and the G-cat.

Oh, and I did not feel the earthquake at 4AM this morning. Nope, fast askeep..
And that's fine by me.

Have a good day!!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Gosh! I saw my first robin (2 of them actually) about an hour ago. Spring is officially here now when I see my first robin.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It was low fifties today here where I live. The wind was blowing from the north so it seemed colder. I am so ready for some beach and fishing weather.