Daily Thread Tues June 1st!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay nooooooooow it's June!
Good morning peeps!

It's super rainy here today, although I think its good because farmers are having a tough time lately. It hasn't rained in a while.

Off to work in a bit, and then tonight am going to hit the gym for some weight work.

I hope you all have a good day!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's raining here as well, but supposed to get better later in the week.

The UK was on holiday yesterday so it's a short week, but i'm on holiday on Friday as well so it's even shorter for me

p&r

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Morning everyone
Getting the kids ready and off to school, then taking Zoey in to the vet to get fixed
then back home, pick up Belle (youngest) at 1030, then off to finish the kiddo's paperwork for the girl scouts. YAY! Busy day, LOL!

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
After a very busy weekend, I'm back at work, trying to recover. Bridal shower on Saturday, gardening and baking on Sunday, and dinner at my house yesterday for the Memorial Day holiday. We all had fun.

This morning before work, I had a bone scan test and my mammogram. Life is good for another year or so.

Very humid, but we're not getting any of the rain that's been forecast. And now, we're starting to get very dry again.

Looking into central air. We have a Trane rep coming to the house tonight after work. I can deal with the heat and humidity, but the cats cannot. And trust me when I say the pretty much the only reason we would put central air in the house is because of the cats. I can deal, DH can deal. But it's not fair to the furry ones. So I finally said yes.

grogs

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Morning,

Rough start this morning. I stayed up too late last night, so I didn't get very much sleep. I still managed to get up a little before the regular time and get out the door, and I'm glad I did. When I got to work, my badge wasn't working. Apparently, when my student contract expired yesterday, they pulled my access, so I had to hike all the way over to the badge office to get it turned back on. Today also happens to be the day when most of the 500 or so summer students show up to the lab. So there were about 25 people in line when I showed up at the badge office.
Luckily, the nice ladies working there took pity on me and I only had to wait about 10 minutes.

Hopefully, that's all the drama I will encounter today. I'm planning to spend a quiet day working at my desk. I didn't go to the gym at all over the three-day weekend, so I'm planning to go at lunch time and do some weights. Tonight, I'll probably just relax in front of my computer a little and then try to get to bed at a decent hour.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning! I think it's morning. I am stuck wearing sunglasses and everything is so dark. haha I had to ask Mom if it was going to rain or not. I can't see without my glasses either.

DS got up early. I tried to buy time by giving milk and cheerios in bed. I know the lid was on tight but some how he soaked his bed. Good thing it was time to change the sheets. Then the glasses broke again and I spilled cat water all on the floor. It was a fun morning. Things seem to be better now I have found my sunglasses.

I might go for a walk today. Good some proper use out of the glasses and DS can get his air.
It's also a good excuse not to clean.

The night depends on the gorilla glue. If it holds then it's grocery shopping, if it doesn't back to the store. They said they could heat and melt something together for a temporary fix. DH keeps asking if I want him to come home early. I think he is bored at work.

Talk to you all later.

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope you all had a great holiday weekend, I am still recuperating but it was so much fun. Went to two cookouts, Sunday we went to my nephew's and Russ had his cookout yesterday. It was very hot so I did stay under an umbrella until I just couldn't take the heat any longer.

I went into the house and into his basement which is a finished basement and has a beautiful bar in it. Everybody else had had enough heat too and they joined me. The a/c was going and we enjoyed more drinks than I should have but it was a great weekend. Luckily I didn't need to be anywhere today so of course I slept in but Russ had to go to work. He just called and he sounded very tired and beat
poor guy.

Today is a humid one and I'm staying indoors, no need to be outdoors in that murky mess.