Daily Thread Tues Jan 11th

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning folks!

Chilly but sunny today. I am off to work in a bit. Tonight DH is going to a prayer meeting and then to see Tron with the group. I am going to start yoga I think.

I won't be seeing DH for quality time until Friday but we have a date night planned so I am excited!

You all have a good day!

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Morning all!

I am soooo tired this morning... I slept terribly last night.
I'm working from home though, so it should be a fairly relaxing day.

I also have some housework to do eventually.
Tis the exciting life I lead.

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning everyone.

I'm soon going 'back to work' on my afghan I'm hoping to get it done or really close to done today. Other than that some laundry and figuring out what to make for dinner and waiting for snow snow snow.

Have a good day everyone!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning!

- 16 Celsius right now (-21 with the windchill).

Catch up day at work today. No clinics!!!! Yay!!!
I went in on Saturday for 4 hours to catch up, and I barely made a dent!

After work I'm taking my garbage out and cleaning my bathroom. Then vegging on the couch!

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Morning!

About 18 degrees this morning and very grey and dismal. The snow is to start tonight sometime....looks like DH will be bringing me to work tomorrow. We could get 4-6 inches, depending on the storm track. I could probably get down the driveway, but I doubt I'd make it back up to go home tomorrow.

Enjoy!

northernglow

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The weather here is just UGLY! It's been freezing since November (usually -10 to -25C) and tons of snow, and suddenly the temperature rises just a bit above 0, so you can guess what is happening to the snow at the moment.. It was raining water yesterday, it's wet, slush everywhere and it will get cold again (-15C) at the end of the week so it's going to get slippery as He**.
Oh joy...

Listening to a song from an upcoming album of a friend's band, sounds good (even though the quality is bad because someone just recorded the song from radio and put it on youtube..).

catbehaviors

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning fellow TCSers! Luckily today is sunny! Last I checked the temperature was -2 degrees... brrrrr. Wessie is enjoying the sunshine streaming through the windows. The only place that there was a sunbeam was on the table, (don't tell anybody) so I let him relax there for a while. Usually he isn't allowed on the table.

I'm so glad to see the blue skies, as lately it has been cloudy. Anyway, today got off to a good start, and I hope it stays that way. I'm thinking about starting a blog about Wessie today, does anyone think that it sounds like a good idea? I'm open to tips!

Well, I hope everyone has a great day!

Eileen

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning.. did some errands, and I have sort of a free day til school tonight, which is nice. If it gets in the 60s I might go out and do some gardening. Otherwise I want to do some Wii Fit exercises, and read a bit. Not sure what else. Yep, that exciting.

Well good luck getting or missing the snow tonight, whichever you're hoping for! And stay warm everyone else. Have a good day!

riffxraff

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
yello! woke up to 3 ft of snow, and now everyone has called into work (not good at a bank). too much drama for me! wish i could be at home cuddling and napping like i know our little man is. only 2 more hours though

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Afternoon all.

Got a small amount of small of snow today so it wasn't busy at work. Washing machine being repaired so dropped some at laundry place and took some home. Fun fun.
Forgot gym bag so I couldn't go after work. I'll go tomorrow morning before work.

Not much else exciting or trivial..