Daily Thread Tues Feb 10

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If anyone noticed I didn not start the daily yesterday..its because I am sick. Sicker than ever before.

I am always bragging about how I never get sick, so I suppose thats why its a doozy.

At first, it was my head pounding...literally feeling like it was going to explode..my whole body was aching. Then came some lovely liquid symptoms last night, followed by some more this morning.

I am typing this because I am trying to make it into the shower because I feel guilty missing another day at work.

I am going to call Josh and see what he thinks. I feel like crap, but apart from the vomiting I feel better than yesterday :|

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would stay home if you are still having "liquidity issues"! You don't want to infect your co-workers.

Today will be setting record high temps today as temps will reach into low 50's!!
The amount of snow that has melted even overnight is amazing and with these temps and also the wind-its really going to further the snow melt.

Heading off to work later -no newspaper this morning (grrr) so I have another 2 hours to find something to do.

Cats are taking their early morning nap already-lazy, lazy!!

Have a good one.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

If anyone noticed I didn not start the daily yesterday..its because I am sick. Sicker than ever before.

I am always bragging about how I never get sick, so I suppose thats why its a doozy.

At first, it was my head pounding...literally feeling like it was going to explode..my whole body was aching. Then came some lovely liquid symptoms last night, followed by some more this morning.

I am typing this because I am trying to make it into the shower because I feel guilty missing another day at work.

I am going to call Josh and see what he thinks. I feel like crap, but apart from the vomiting I feel better than yesterday :|
Uggggggg. I'm sorry to hear that

Alot of people are getting sick around here, due to the weather changes n' stuff.

I hope you feel better soon
Keep those liquids in you if you're having "liquid issues".

My daily Tues: today is going to be a "not do much day". Woke up several times last night due to pain issues.

As much as I hate saying it, I hate this weather LOL. I don't want snow, but this dampness is killing me. Don't get me wrong, I am glad the weather is getting warmer but......

I wanted to play with PS today, but that doesn't look like its gonna happen. I can't voice software with graphics

It's just one of those days

Hope everyone has a good day.

grogs

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hope you feel better soon, TM.

Weather-wise, it's going to be another nice one - 20 C and partly cloudy. Rain is supposed to move in tonight, but it should stay warm for a few more days at least. I have the windows open and Promise and Thufir are sitting up on the window sill watching the birds and squirrels.

I've got the 'Visiting Vet' coming over in a few minutes to examine Tre so I just finished getting a spot ready where she can examine him. Now I'm sitting down a few minutes before she arrives. Tiny was on my office chair when I came to sit down, so I picked her up and put her on my lap. She's trying to pull the buttons off my shirt with her teeth.
Also, Tre wanted to get up in my lap as well, so he's sitting at my feet shooting daggers at me because I have Tiny up here. I didn't sleep well last night and this is my day off, so after the vet leaves I'll probably just take a nap and relax for the rest of the day.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hope you feel better soon, lots of vibes coming your way....

Morning All!!!

Freezing rain here this morning and it is suppose to keep up most of the day.

Looks like it will be a inside kind of day for me. I have a few household chores to work on.
Then most likely just putter at the computer or read. I am not much for day-time TV as I am not interested in any of the soaps.

The kitties are good this morning, off somewhere doing various kitty things.

Everyone have a great day

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
I'm so sorry you're sick! It sounds just like what DH & had in mid-December--the worst stomach virus I ever had. It also started with a headache. Don't feel guilty about staying home--you are sick!

I'm home sick today, too. I've had a TERRIBLE sinus headache for 3 days now, and yesterday was awful. I just got up, and showered, and it's noon! The headache has mostly gone away, but not the congestion, but I think I will be ok to go to work tomorrow. I was up and down all night because of it. I, however, do feel guilty; I missed a few days in December due to the virus thing; then, when I got back from vacation, I had a cold, and missed a day or two in January; then I had to take 1.5 days due to Willi, THEN a few vacation days due to snow the past 2 weeks! It would be nice to complete a full week of work sometime soon! Even though it's all time due to me, I am annoyed with myself for being sick so much. I was hoping that 2009 woudl be a better health year for me!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well it's almost Thursday here - well not for about 7 hours but anyway!

Today I haven't done much I recieved my FOURTH contract to judge at a cat show!
and I also walked to the shops to buy more cat meat for the kittens.

Hope everyone has a good day!