Daily Thread Tues Dec 4th!

lauracatlover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's not fair! I want snow!

Today I was at school and got the news that my friend's rottweiler dog has been pts because he had cancer. Not a very good day for me then

Anyway, hope you all have a good day!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo

Thanks for the vibes. We are definately going to need it. She has severe arthritis of the spine. She has to go for another MRI and see a neuro surgeon. Mom is completely confused about it all. She thought it was something minor and now it looks severe. She is hoping to schedule the surgery for Jan when her boss closes the office. She is a complete addict to work.

We did get to see snow flurries on the way home though.
I would love to see some snow.

Be sure to keep us updated about your Mom.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Afternoon all!! I'm actually a bit busy at work today
and I have a speech to write for tonight's class
I have to convince everyone to be an organ donor

Went to Cracker Barrel for lunch, and it was DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!! now I need a nap

nothing going on tonight, just class and then I'm going to watch the first part of Tin Man, a show on Sci-Fi based on the Wizard of Oz, should be interesting!

lots of vibes for your Mom, Michele

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I made some granola this morning, some housekeeping then off grocery shopping and other errands.
Picked up a new toy....no not for the cats for for the squirrel-its a squirrel bungee cord -it has two cobs of corn I attached to the end and the other end is secured to a tree branch-I waiting for the squirrels to find it!!
Picked up a new birdfeeder for my mom and some UV decals for my windows as yet another bird flew into the kitchen window this morning. I went outside and picked it up on a small piece of wood and walked to a tree and got it onto a branch. Must have recovered shortly thereafter!!!
The snowblower has been repaired and Neil has to offload it tonite when he come home (in the snow).
I must be getting used to the winter temps as 25F seemed kinda balmy today of course not having a windy day helps.

Having bourbon marinated salmon for dinner with veggies TBD!!! Bought a carton of Dulce Leche eggnog but haven't opened it yet.

I hope you mom's back feels beter Michele!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm a little late to this thead

Today was good, but busy!! I woke up this morning to Fosters licking me right upside my nose
Not too long after that i started preping for dinner (beef stew) then i made some phone calls to some vendors about our wedding.
After Colin got off work, we went to the car dealership and test drove some cars!!!!!!
We decided on this baby in a lovely shade of Firered (we hope to go back tomorrow or later in the week and make it official!): http://www54.forddirect.fordvehicles...ord&sZip=37501

After that we swung back by the house and picked up my beef stew then took it to my mom's house and all had dinner with her
I got to see my wolf mix, Ginger- so that really made my night! My mom took her to the groomers earlier this morning and had her shaved down a bit - she looked soo cute! She had a little Christmas bandana on
After we hung out with my mom for a bit, we stopped by the pharmacy (i'm sick) and then came home.