Daily Thread Tues Dec 21st

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning peeps!

Cloudy today and no snow expected! Thankful for that. I am off to work in a few and then today at lunch I get to visit my little boyfriend Mason. (A good friends baby boy) I got him a little Christmas outfit!

Tonight, more baby visits at another friends house

You all have a good day!

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning everyone!!!

Last minute stuff to get finished in the next couple days. Ive gotta get these stockings done and then whip out a little hat for my niece and sister for Christmas and then Im gonna be doing some baking. Last night I met up with Winchester and had a blast, the best cup of coffee Ive had in a longgggggggggggg time!!!

All you peoples that are hoarding the snow.....SEND IT MY WAY!!!! I am anti green Christmas and if I have to get a can of spray paint and paint my yard white by golly I will have a white Christmas..LOL

Have a good day everyone!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well it's heading towards 2am Wednesday morning here and I'm still wired. Normally I just read this thread and don't post - but I'm doing the 3 Million post challenge, so hopefully my 10-20 extra posts each day will make a difference. I'll be heading off to bed shortly got an early start tomorrow and lots of chores to do in the morning of course.

I start work at midday and finish just before midnight hopefully. That's about my Wednesdays.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

Normally I just read this thread and don't post - but I'm doing the 3 Million post challenge, so hopefully my 10-20 extra posts each day will make a difference.
Theres a dedicated member for you!!

Weve had a few snow showers today so if it just stays like that until after christmas day i'll be happy :cross

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Morning!

Cold, but sunny this morning. No snow yet.

I had a fantastic time last night with 3CatsN1Dog! We met at a coffee shop and it was like we'd known each other for a long time. I really enjoyed being with you and your BF! We talked about our cats, about cooking and baking, about phones, being afraid of flying...a little bit of everything and the time went by way too quickly! After the holidays, we need to get together for lunch. And this summer? Grilled pizza! I promise!

It was wonderful to meet somebody from the board!

I've a planning commission meeting tonight right after work, so this is going to be a long day. DH is in charge of dinner, so I've not idea what he's making. Actually, it will probably be some kind of take-out as that's easiest for him.

And that's pretty much it from here....enjoy!

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Morning!

It's my Dana's 29th birthday!
We don't really have any plans, but I do have his requested cheesecake for him for later.
He got his presents this morning.

We had a great night last night. We visited my grandparents and exchanged Christmas gifts and then visited with my best friend for a bit who went back home to Cape Breton this morning. We stuffed our faces, played cards, etc.

sk_pacer

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know what to make of today - there is a bright orb in an odd blue sky. This is SO wrong, the sky is supposed to be grey and lumpy and shedding cloud dandruf, and there is not supposed to be something shiny up there. I'm thinking I am in trouble since I have no tinfoil to wear unless the colander alone will protect me from the weirdness!!!

One more shopping trip to make, need to upgrade the amount of catfood I bought yesterday to enough to last a month, just in case I get stuck again (Monday shopping sucks because shipments come Tuesday and Wednesdays for grocery stores). One more gift to get as Peavey Mart was out of what I wanted - a stuffed Breyer horse, so have to change that plan and just some candy for my elderly aunt.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning.

Just found out who my locker thief was at work
My boss, who gave it to someone else thinking it belonged to a girl who was fired years ago. Bah.

Supposed to get into the 50s today weather-wise. It was decent this morning. Halfway done with my work for the day. Ready to go home and veg though
I keep telling myself I'll get back on the treadmill, so maybe I'll do that for an hour when I get home

Gotta go finish pouring up some water samples so I can get lunch, the tummy is growling like Neko when he is guarding a toy!

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good afternoon! Happy Birthday to Dana! And to BF's dad! And Happy Winter!

It actually stopped raining for a bit here, but it will start again soon and go til sometime tomorrow. As long as that storm channel doesn't overflow, I am ok with it.

I wanted today to be a lazy day but that hasn't happened yet. I want to be a couch potato. Haha.. I am doing laundry, so when that's finished I may start the veging. Maybe.

Aww, Genever is all settled on my lap now too, with her chin resting on the laptop, lightly kneading my knees.. so cute! I hope the dryer doesn't buzz yet! I hate to move her! But I hate wrinkled clothes even more.
Oh wait, I forgot, I'm doing towels! They can sit in the dryer. Yay!

Well have a good day everyone!!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm just stalking the board waiting for my Secret Santa to get their present. It's "out for delivery" Ugh. And...it's still not snowing here. Boo. And...I'm trying to make lots of posts to get to 3 million too!