Daily Thread Thursday July 26th

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hotter then you know what here today, and it's only going to get worse according to the weather forecast.

Same old, same old, heading off to work shortly for another glorious day of my glitzy glamorous lifestyle...

We are being invaded by motorcycle enthusiast this weekend as it is the EnduroCross bike rally here. They are all gathering in the parking lot of the Community Center directly across the river from my house so you can well imagine the noise level. They started arriving yesterday and will be here in full force by tomorrow morning when the events start to take place.

The kitties aren't to thrill with the noise but if I keep the bathroom window shut and the kitchen door it isn't to bad. I am sure they will get use to it in a few hours.

Anyway you all have a good day...

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks Susan! I learned something today!
I can't believe I've never heard of them before, but I guess I never watched Dr Who!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well another tropical day here in Wisconsin, But heavy rain is predicted I hope that the weatherman is correct as its pretty parched around here!!
Not much going on yet-started my bday with a breakfast of eggo waffles and asti spumante, opened presents from sis (toiletries, candy, a gardening tshirt, coffee, garden stuff). Bought a nice outdoor lounge chair is my parents bday niney but too hot to enjoy it (hmmm maybe carry inside??)
Anyhow a few errands later this am, either go to movies or rent a couple and dinner out tonite.
Finished HP book last night too.

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

Well another tropical day here in Wisconsin, But heavy rain is predicted I hope that the weatherman is correct as its pretty parched around here!!
Not much going on yet-started my bday with a breakfast of eggo waffles and asti spumante, opened presents from sis (toiletries, candy, a gardening tshirt, coffee, garden stuff). Bought a nice outdoor lounge chair is my parents bday niney but too hot to enjoy it (hmmm maybe carry inside??)
Anyhow a few errands later this am, either go to movies or rent a couple and dinner out tonite.
Finished HP book last night too.
OOOOOOOO - Asti Spumante for breakfast! You go girl!
Happy Birthday!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Morning cat people!

Getting ready to give the eye dr a call in a minute. The issues remain and this morning it was stuck shut.

Other than that, no big plans except house cleaning. Probably going to make baked ziti for dinner tonight though! YUM!!!