Daily thread Thursday July 19th!!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There is a torrential downpour happening out there right now! It is almost raining sideways outside of my building. I hope it stops before I leave work! My poor Eeyore umbrella is getting old and can't handle that type of rain anymore!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I've had a low-key day. We have less than a week left of school before our summer break, and the students are very unmotivated. I figured they would be, especially since it's hot and muggy, so I took some DVD sets to school, and they watched episodes of Law & Order SVU and/or Third Watch in English.

When I got home, one of my neighbors came over with an enormous box. Jamie wrecked his litter box Sunday night, and I ordered what I thought was the same box online (the "jumbo" size from the same producer, suitable for multiple cats, Maine Coons or Rag Dolls). This one is huge! It would easily allow at least two Maine Coons to use it at once, and takes up half the upstairs hallway! I probably should've returned it immediately, but Jamie loves it. It takes 30 lbs. of litter to fill it!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

I've had a low-key day. We have less than a week left of school before our summer break, and the students are very unmotivated. I figured they would be, especially since it's hot and muggy, so I took some DVD sets to school, and they watched episodes of Law & Order SVU and/or Third Watch in English.

When I got home, one of my neighbors came over with an enormous box. Jamie wrecked his litter box Sunday night, and I ordered what I thought was the same box online (the "jumbo" size from the same producer, suitable for multiple cats, Maine Coons or Rag Dolls). This one is huge! It would easily allow at least two Maine Coons to use it at once, and takes up half the upstairs hallway! I probably should've returned it immediately, but Jamie loves it. It takes 30 lbs. of litter to fill it!
Sounds like you are going to have one happy cat spending quality time in the litter box. Too bad he can't read the newspaper while he is there!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by adymarie

Sounds like you are going to have one happy cat spending quality time in the litter box. Too bad he can't read the newspaper while he is there!
He's rearranged the litter about five times this evening. I had a look at the little booklet that came with it, and it says it also "accommodates dogs of 15 - 20 kg."!

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Woo, can't wait for Friday! Of course, I have a million things to do Saturday...

1. Take Tigger to the vet
2. Get our hair cut
3. Work for a couple hours
4. Possibly get my nails done

Not enough hours in the day!! I finished everything at work today so hopefully tomorrow will be relaxing and slow
Have a good night!