Daily Thread Thursday 21/7/2011

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Morning all,

Just waiting to hear from the vet to find out how foster, Brooklyn, is doing. Hopefully we can bring her back here today.

Went to Zumba again last night with mom 7 my aunt. LOVE it!
So much fun and a really great workout. If it stays nice out, hopefully Dana and I will be able to get out for a walk this evening.
Hope you all have a great day!

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Morning Friends!

Hazy, hot and humid today again. Heat index is into the 100s and our temp is to hit 100 degrees today. My poor DH is working in a plant with no AC and he's really suffering right now. We'll be in the pool tonight after dinner.

One more day after today, then a weekend!

Have a good one!

momto3boys

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm glad you like Zumba, Kailie...I want to try it sooooo bad but they don't do classes here in the Summer. I think I might get it for the Wii

Good Morning everyone!

It's going to be a rainy, rainy day here today, but that's ok. It's also Dakin's Birthday today, he is the big 10 today...

Babysitting and doing housework, going for a run tonight and then off to work.
Hope you all have a good one!

resqchick

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Good morning everyone!
Momto3boys, wish Dakin a happy double digits!!

I've tried Zumba once. It's an expensive class to take around here, but growing in popularity exponentially, like Hot Yoga (gotta try that too!) But I run and do P90x, so I have no time to add another exercise addiction at this point.

The weather here is intolerable. Should reach 97, and disgusting humid. That's ok though, I'll take it over the winter frost and blizzards!

This morning I must do food shopping. I've steamed the floors (love the steamer!!) and then I have to take the recyclables to the center. I've sat for about a half hour and watched Kairi figure out the track ball toy. Now he's totally into it, it's so funny.

My husband and kids will be coming home later this afternoon, dirty, sandy, and smelling of salt water. (I love that smell-it's how Kairi got his name) I'll be cooking them something nice, maybe Pork chops with Thai sauce. Then I'll do the mega laundry that they'll be bringing me. My daughter leaves tomorrow for a camping trip with her boyfriend and his family, so her stuff has to be done stat!

aimerlee

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I just baked the cutest Hello Kitty cupcakes for my friend's daughter's 4th birthday, and now they're coming to visit so we can go to the beach! Woohoo!

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning. Cloudy damp and cool, but should get into the 70s and sunny later. As usual. I'm not sure what's on tap for today actually. Some friends who just bought a house near us sent an email yesterday saying they're probably renting a big truck today to move the big stuff. But they didn't sound too sure, or give any times, so I don't know if I'll be helping with that or not. Also, BF mentioned maybe meeting for lunch, but he'd let me know by 11. And for Hopheads night, we're not going to the bar they're going to, because we don't like it, so, I don't know what we're doing instead. I just have no idea about today!

Well, have a good day everyone! Keep cool!

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good evening.

Had an okay day today at work. It was hot and gross out again though which just zaps my energy.

Got together with my friend and did about 30 minutes of pole exercise together ... we enjoy doing doubles stuff and did a few cool new things - just didn't have anyone with opposable thumbs around to hold a camera
Went to gymnastics later and worked on the uneven bars - left a bunch of skin from my palm behind!

Have to euthanize one of our fish tonight
Our Convict cichlid is laying on his side with some strange "fuzz" looking stuff all over his sides, gasping. Hubby went to get some clove oil to put him to sleep. We'll be down to two fish. We've had these three for over 4 years now. Poor fishie, he seemed to be doing the best out of the three lately, too. Kind of puts a damper on the evening.

Tomorrow I'm volunteering for the SPCA trimming claws and cleaning ears while animals are still under anesthesia from a spay/neuter clinic, then Saturday doing admin duties for the clinic. And finallllly making an appointment for the feral fosters to be fixed! Going through the foster group has been kind of slow, but definitely better financially all around.