Daily Thread Thurs Nov 25th

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all!

Well I think we are stuck in the minus weather from now on

I came home sick from work yesterday afternoon, my stomach has been off for weeks and I don't know why. I feel better today though and am heading in to work shortly.

Excited for the weekend! Relaxing one planned and no plans! Thats what I like.

You all have a good day and stay warm!

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Afternoon

Woohoo its snowing I love the snow

I have nothing planned for today work tomorrow though

Have a good day all

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hope you feel better soon Natalie!

Well thank you very much to my American friends as I have today off.
I get American holidays off as my accounts are American. Hope you all enjoy your turkey!

Dana is off too, but we have a whole lot of nothing planned. It's just going to be a nice, relaxing day.

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy Thanksgiving all.

Its snowing I've got my fingers crossed for it to keep going all day. I thought id pop in quick in between getting dressed for the day and doing my hair. Busy busy bopping between houses all day!
Have a good day!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was so tired yesterday so I went to bed at 8:30 last night and slept soundly till about 5 am when Bakker was determined to keep me awake. So I got up about 6:30 cleaned the kitchen. My beans are done, the cranberry dish done and the chocolate babka bread pudding has about 30 minutes to bake (and looks and smelled amazing). We need to leave about 10:30 so I'm just relaxing for a but before I hit the shower.

We will have about 35-40 people at my SIL's today!!

catsallaround

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hanging out at home most of day..debating the turkey today or not. Just started a few flurries of snow and so pretty out

sk_pacer

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It looks like I have a long day with Mr John Deere - snowed all day yesterday and that drifted around all night. Have a HUGE drift by the people door at the barn so have to move that, and it looks like I have several hours of digging to get there to get that out. Just need it to warm a few more degrees so I can start John for our 'date' - it is -27°C and windchill is right around the -40 mark. I hate winter