Daily Thread Thurs March 11th

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning peeps!

Welp, another beauty of a day here!
Its going to be 9 degrees and sunny again today, I am loving this weather!

I am off to the shower in a bit, and then to work.

Tonight I am trying hot yoga for the first time, and I am really nervous. I feel like it's going to make be sick or something..all that heat and exertion
I am going with MIL. Hopefully I can leave if its too much.

You all have a good day!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning!

Just out of the shower and working on getting dressed.

I have a very impatient kitty tapping my knew reminding me that it's breakfast!

My sciatic nerve is terribly sore today. I missed work yesterday because I couldn't lift my legs to get into the shower and I could barely stand. I spent much of yesterday laying in bed or rolling around in my office chair. Today it's a little better, not much.

I go to the chiropractor after work today (I couldn't get in yesterday), then home.

I have to eat dinner by 6pm today, not sure how I'm going to accomplish that since I won't get home until after 6pm!! Then I can't eat or drink anything until 8am tomorrow after I have a blood test.

I think i"ll take some cereal with me and have it before I leave work.

Not sure what the weather is like. Yesterday it was cool and damp and raining.

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning everyone...Had another night of barely any sleep..Still cant figure that one out!! I finally listed my bag on Etsy to try and sell it after much PITA moments with it hopefully it sells so I can add to my yarn wishlist, I really want to make a ginormous afghan. Im finishing my other project to list today and then starting my basket weave afghan after I look up the two stitches Im not sure about. Should be a fun and delightfully boring day since finally this week I dont have to drive anywhere!!!! Finger crossed I get to go grocery shopping tomorrow the snack supply is dwindling!!! :eek:)

Have a good day everyone!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello All,

Its foggy, drizzly, we have another air quality alert-welcome to late late spring in Wisconsin. The fog isn't as bad as last week as there was a 40 car accident last Friday morning!

Doing some laundry and other chores as my parents are coming for the weekend so Neil can do their taxes. Have to finish up some stuff for my business so he can start ours too!

Not much else going on. Working 10-4 today...

Have a good one!

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Morning!

It's going to be beautiful here today, too. I have a meeting with an engineer to discuss some stormwater concerns with a land development plan that I'm reviewing and then this afternoon he and I are going out and about....it's going to be a gorgeous day to be outside. And I have jeans on...and it's not Friday!

Have my lunch walk today, too, and exercises tonight because I got busy last night with other things (hair appts, vet appts, etc.) and didn't get them done. DH is bowling early tonight, so I think we'll do some brats on the grill with some sauteed peppers and onions. And floret coleslaw; should be a good dinner.

Having some trouble sleeping right now, too. I seem to wake up right around 3:00 or so, then lie there for an hour or so before nodding back off.

Enjoy!

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hope you feel better Natalie!

Beautiful day here as well but I am still sick and stuck at work.
I strongly considered calling in sick but I haven't had a sick day in over a year and don't want to ruin my good standing.

Nope much happening today really! If it's still nice out when I get off work and I'm not feeling TOO terrible, I might try to go for an evening walk. Take care everyone.

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

What kind of bag?
Its a giant messenger bag deal that I patterned out myself. It has 3 pockets in the front and then a lined pocket in the main part. Button closure. I posted it on my Etsy Page and did a thread in Members Market place. It took forever and a day to make but well worth it. BF said if it doesnt sell then I have a new bag too bad I dont like the color purple lmao!!!

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning. Back in Long Beach... it's good to be back, but it was also nice to spend some time in PA too. I missed my Genever! Oh yeah, and my BF..
Supposed to get into the high 60s this afternoon which will be very nice.
I have to get cat food today so might ride my bike to the pet food store for that. I've got some cleaning to do and college things to look at and this and that and also people food shopping as I don't think we have any veggies... I also need to get back on the Wii Fit since I haven't done it in about 2 weeks, with being away last week and being sick the week before.. I am a lazy butt! Then Hopheads tonight, it will be nice to see everyone again after missing last weeks meet-up.

I might go look at cats at the SPCA today too... maybe.. we were going to look this weekend and maybe even bring one home, but BF is going to Tampa/St. Petersburg in 3 weeks for work and asked me to go too, and so if we're gone, then I said we better wait til after that trip to add a new kitty.

Anyway... that's that. Have a good day everyone!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today was a ltitle long....went to class/labs all morning, then got lost on the way to the hospital thanks to a traffic detour (it wound up being funny once i stoped panicking and figured out where i was
)...then I did my shift at the hospital for a while. I got to see 3 of my favorite patients tonight, so that was awesome
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that one of them gets to go home tomorrow!

I finally got off my shift a little while ago and got to go home and take a shower. Now I'm about to head over to see Jack. (We're off of clinicals tomorrow ya!! So I have a 3 day weekend!)