Daily Thread Thurs Jan 20th

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning peeps!

Cold today, but we are not expecting snow so that's good.

I am off to work in a bit, and then tonight it's volleyball. I am getting better so now I am looking forward to going!

So looking forward to the weekend, DH has been out of town all the time with his new job and I miss him!

Have a good one folks!

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bitter cold out today and snow tonight so an early night for us cuz ill probably have to get bf up at some ridiculous hour to plow snow for work. Ill admit I'm hoping for the full 6 in haha.....sorry Pam.

Other than watching weather a whole lotta nothing going on today. BH housewives finale is tonight so ill probably marathon watch on bravo.

Have a good day everyone.

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Morning!

Snow, snow and more snow.
We're supposed to get a BUNCH of it tomorrow. Not impressed. So really we'll be doing some hibernating this evening. I'll curl up with some tea, my Kobo and some kitties and just relax.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's still cold and frosty here today and it's heading into the afternoon now so the sun isn't taking it away

Out with the girlies tonight for dinner because one of them is desperate for a night out and she can't wait one more week

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Morning!

2-4 inches tonight into tomorrow. I think I'll take a vacation day tomorrow and hibernate with the furkids....I just don't feel like dealing with it yet again.

We were all supposed to get together for dinner tonight (co-workers), but with the weather, we decided to cancel everything. DH is bowling early and they don't cancel, so I'm making chicken and mushrooms.

Have a good one! One more day til the weekend!

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning... it's about 60 here, supposed to go up to 75. I am just loving this 70s weather the past week.
It is still going into the 40s at night though, so we still have to put the heat on at night.

I didn't do my site inspection yesterday, so I have to do it today, I should just go now and get it done with so I can play in the garden this afternoon. I also have homework I should get working on too..

Tonight is Hopheads night but we're skipping it, it's at a bar we don't really like too much, and it's kind of out of the way. So we'll probably stay home, and maybe go out somewhere tomorrow night instead. I could go for an evening at home. I think I will make a nice dinner tonight, I have no idea what yet, but I will browse the cookbooks and websites and come up with something.

Well have a good day, be careful in the snow, and be warm!!

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good afternoon

It's a gorgeous day outside, in the low 60s. Sitting in the car at lunch reading made me nice and sleepy. I'm killing time at work until about 3ish (dont think I'll last much longer than that today!), then reading / relaxing until biology class at 6. Have a lecture quiz today so I'll be studying a bit beforehand also.

Ready for the weekend so I can relax, though I have a 3 page essay due tomorrow for English. Ugh, already remembering why I was so glad to be "done" with English (til my jerk of a prof failed my final and gave me a D for the class! So I'm retaking it with a nicer, better rated prof).

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Evening all!

I will be glad when this week is over!!

Busy at work and lots of running around. Got the new washer at work finally!! See other post.

Bitterly cold temps this evening lows with wind chills of -15 to -25F tonite. Brrrrr....... Bender still had to go out to do his walkabout.

I'm tired so its going to be an early night.

The girls on on the sofa keeping warm.