Daily Thread TGIT March 10th

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning folks!

Yes, thank god it's Thursday! I have tomorrow off...I have a ton of things to do and my weekend is booked up solid!

I am off to work in a bit. We got a wicked storm last night complete with ice and snow coming down. So we have to shovel out the old car as the new car is in the shop. Eep! I don't feel as safe in the old car, but it does have snow tires on it so it should be fine.

You all have a good day!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so ready for the weekend
Did my housework yesterday and changed the bedding because i've got a decorator coming this afternoon to give a quote so i didn't want to have to start it later. Only trouble is i think it's Friday today

A good night on t.v. tonight as well

momto3boys

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love Thursdays!

It's my Friday, well for babysitting anyways. I have to get my house in order since my parents and my 2 neices and nephew are coming for the weekend.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning

Foul morning out there. A layer of ice and now rain coming down to make it extra treacherous. Since I have already fallen 2 times this winter, I was extra caustious this morning getting to kids to daycare and me to work.

My 6 year old lost his front tooth last night. Today is kindergarden grad pics day - should be a cute gap toothed smile.

Have a lovely day!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all!

This is my busiest day at work and we will be busier with customers as the snow yesterday stopped many from coming in.

Neil is having the boys over for cardgames tomorrow evening so I have to spiff up the kitchen tonite.

Not much else going one.

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Morning everyone!

I came into the office today because on my break, Dana and I are taking a bunch of cat food to the shelter. They ran out of wet food for the kitties yesterday and are desperate for it, so I'm bringing some in and some girls from work gave me some to bring in as well. I may be taking a break from fostering, but I'm still going to help!

My new laptop should hopefully be here tomorrow.

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning. Alittle bit rainy and cool here today. Mom's caretakers come today and I get a day off from fixing supper because I'm going out to a Seafood Restaurant with my club.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love Thursdays because we always go out to this great brewery for dinner and get five dollar burgers and two dollar beers

Oh went to see that movie earlier this week, Unknown with Liam Neeson, it was such a great movie, edge of your seat and very unpredictable. It was almost difficult to follow and figure out, I like movies like that.

It has gotten colder for today in Chicago and flurries this morning. I better bundle up for dog walks today. Just a few though

Have a great Thursday all

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good afternoon. Another warm day here in the 70s! I hope it stays this way. It's supposed to for the next few days at least, anyway.

Today is just still studying and homework, and laundry and some other cleaning to get ready for some friends from England getting here tomorrow afternoon. Gonna be a busy weekend. And I'm skipping Hopheads night tonight too, because I can use a night at home to relax before the guests arrive.

Well have a good day everyone!!

northernglow

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good..night? (1.35 am)

We are having horrible weather here. It's very very windy, snowing and raining water and everything in between. I sure hope the temperature doesn't drop below zero or the traffic will be a chaos..

I actually left the house for the first time in 1 and a half weeks today. I was feeling a bit better and had to do some shopping.
And I heard I'll be getting a new neighbor next month. Hopefully they have animals which makes a bit noises so Luna's possible yowling will be ignored by them..