Daily Thread TGIF Oct 15th

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning peeps!

Another rainy day for Ottawa today, and I am heading to work soon.

Tonight not sure what we are up to, I wouldn't mind getting some studying done and relaxing.

This weekend, we have Thanksmas with friends tomorrow..we have a thanksgiving/christmas potluck! I am bringing dessert!

Sunday I think we are going for a walk in Gatineau Hills.

You all have a great day and weekend!

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
hi all

its raining here today

i have work this afternoon so im looking forward to that as my mother isnt speaking to me again

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by -_aj_-

its raining here today
Urgh i wonder if it's on it's way here

Off to London tomorrow to see "The Jersey Boys" at the theatre, but first stop is Covent Garden for the shops, then meeting up with some friends first for lunch, then London zoo on sunday
Good job i've booked a days holiday in on Monday to recover

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Morning and TGIF!

It's sunny out, but chilly. We are expecting showers this afternoon.

My MIL is having her 87th birthday and we're taking her to dinner. One year I cook a nice meal for her; the next year we take her out some place. This year, she has chosen Red Lobster for her birthday dinner. We're doing that on Saturday. Our DS called last night and we talked for quite awhile. When I told him that we were going to RL for dinner, he invited themselves (son, DIL, and our grandchildren, a boy and a girl) to go, too. We haven't seen the grandkids for awhile, so that will work. And my MIL will be thrilled to see her great-grandkids!

Other than that, it's chores, both inside and outside. I'll get some housework done and DH will do some outside tasks. All that rain this past week got us way behind again outside.

Enjoy your Friday!

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My day is consisting of crate shopping for the best deals AND fixing this...

http://i805.photobucket.com/albums/y.../101510081.jpg

Compliments last night of my demon duo. If you have any crate training advice or happen to live close to me and want to sell a wire or plastic crate to fit a golden retriever or miniature dacshund please see my thread in the cats and other animals section...or PM me. Im still on the after effects of a big whopping panic attack last night and not sleeping very well....This is NOT a good week for me whatsoever!!!

I hope everyone else has a happy Friday.

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi all!

Rainy and windy here today as well.
After work we have some running around to do, groceries, etc. Then we'll probably go home, have a few drinks and play Rockband.

We don't really have a lot on the agenda for the weekend. There are Sea Dogs hockey games both Saturday AND Sunday, so they'll keep us busy.

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One word about our weather today...Windy It is sunny tho but still warmish in the 60's. The wind does make it seem colder tho, glad I did my grocery shopping yesterday

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning... I had plans to be out and about already today, but I overslept a bit... oops! And I did some cleaning and now I just wanted to quick ckeck the omputer, but Genever decided she wanted some lap time. So here I am.

It's the same old same old weather here. Cloudy AM, 66, turning sunny and 70 eventually in a few hours, then back down to 60ish tonight. Will be like that all weekend, which will be nice for the marathon on Sunday.

Today I have to do my site inspection, some homework, and CLEAN. My old bosses are coming over at 5 for 'happy hour' because they haven't seen our house yet. They were out of town when we had our housewarming party. I hope they can just be happpy for us and not point out every flaw and stuff we should fix, like they seem to do with everything else in the world..

Well that's about all. Once Genever decides to get up or I have to get up to pee, whichever comes first, I will get in the shower and get my stuff done.

Have a good day everyone!!