Daily Thread TGIF Nov 13th!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning peeps!

It's Friday!!

Off to work in a bit....I think tonight we might rent a movie or something. I do have to start studying soon for my first CIP exam though. Ergh.

Trout broke into the closet again because of the catnip for my SS
I realized the closet door doesn't latch..so it looks closed but once she slips her paw under there it pops open. She is quite smart!

Again to my Santee, I am sorry for the bitemarks in your kitty toys!

Have a great day folks!

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning

I am up so early this morning, I didn't even need the alarm. Now I have an extra hour before I have to go to class..
I'm so happy it's Friday!!!! I am going to organize things such as my closet and do laundry after class, read a little for the 10 page paper I have due soon and hopefully get started, then when my friend gets off of work I am going over to his house to play video games

And then after that I'll stop by a few stores to return a bunch of clothes I bought and realized they don't fit, as well as some that don't match anything else in my closet so I can't wear them..
After that I'll go home, eat dinner, watch TV until about 10 pm and then I'll be out again, probably to watch a movie at a friend's house..
Gotta love Fridays!! So much free time...

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!!

Sunny and very chilly here this morning.

Have a appointment this morning so am up and about a little earlier then normal.

Not to energetic as I had a very restless night. Sleep but dreamed so much I feel like I ran a marathon.

Don't you hate when that happens.

The kitties are all still napping lazy bunch.

Everyone have a great day

grogs

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Morning,

Not a lot going on today. I have to run out and do some errands like pick up groceries, buy some cat food, and pick up a prescription for Tre. After I get back, I'll probably work on writing my dissertation until dinner time or maybe a little after, then relax for the evening with a book or a little TV.

catnurse22

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hello everyone!

Well it's going to a be a wonderfully lazy rest of the morning. Don't have to be at work until one and it will be an insanely boring day since there is no doctor and I'm the only one there until six. Hopefully I will FINALLY be able to get the controlled substance logs fixed. I'm sure all the clinic cats will be happy to help,

I have no idea what's on the agenda for the night other than some much needed grocery shopping. Maybe I'll get adventurous and try a new recipe in the kitchen?

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Trout broke into the closet again because of the catnip for my SS
I realized the closet door doesn't latch..so it looks closed but once she slips her paw under there it pops open. She is quite smart!

Again to my Santee, I am sorry for the bitemarks in your kitty toys!

Have a great day folks!
She must REALLY like catnip. Mine haven't bothered with the bag(s). I had them in my sock drawer and moved them to the basement where the shipping boxes are. They are first smelled the treats. I think all the candles I have stocked are masking the smell.

Another wet, cold and windy day. Eventually I have to kick the 3 cats off my bed so I can wash the sheets. They always know when it's sheet day.

DS is rolling around screaming in his pack n play. He finally slept till 9am. I missed this schedule. I am very lucky b/c I stayed up late watching tv.

Have a good 13th and weekend everyone!

junebugbear07

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Good Morning,

Im not feel too well today, I just want to go back to bed.
. I have class, then to the barn then back to school, then off to work until 12:30.
I dont know if ill make it!!! I had kitties with me all night....hogging the bed

Have a great day!

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Goooooooood Morning

I slept
and got 6hrs of straight sleep so I am feeling pretty good today. The sun is shining, and its supposed to be about 12C today..... not too shabby at all.

I'm waiting for snake food to thaw, and then I have to do some feeding....

Physio later....

Have to get a pkg in the mail.....

Maybe do some packing.....

Get some groceries....

Hmmmmm, lots to do..... But for now, I the forums calling me till lunchtime

Have a great day folks!!!!!!!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by JuneBugBear07

Good Morning,

Im not feel too well today, I just want to go back to bed.
. I have class, then to the barn then back to school, then off to work until 12:30.
I dont know if ill make it!!! I had kitties with me all night....hogging the bed

Have a great day!
Hope you get feeling better it's not nice to be sick when you have so many things to do..
Sending a few healing vibes you way, hopefully they will perk you up a touch.