Daily Thread TGIF July 20th!!

paulena

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Morning all or Evening (whatever the case may be). Just got up to a hazy humid day out today. Looks like the rain we had last night might cool off the temperature for today. (I hope so)

Nothing really planned today, probably just lounging around and catching up on some much needed sleep. (hadn't slept well for the past night or two)

Off to do the morning duties, cleaning litterboxes and feeding all the lil kits.

Hope everyone has a great day and evening!!

Oh, by the way, Susan, I couldn't kick them out either!! Look what all you would be missing if you did!! lol

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning everyone, or depending on where ever you are good something.

Gorgeous day here in cottage country. Sunny, breezy and about 23 degrees.

People are still doing a bit of clean-up from the huge wind and hail storm we had yesterday afternoon. It was the worse hail I have ever seen, it even clogged the storm drains it was so thick.

Heading off to work in a bit. Art in the Park weekend which means the town is literally bursting at the seams with tourist.
If I have time after work I am going to go take a look, they have some really nice displays and of coarse things for sale.
I am looking for a dream-catcher for my niece's birthday in Sept so that will be the perfect place to fine one.

Kitties are good this morning both lounging in the window surveying the neighborhood.

Have a good one.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Paulena

Oh, by the way, Susan, I couldn't kick them out either!! Look what all you would be missing if you did!! lol
I know, like i say it's only for a few more months, and i have to enjoy it while it lasts even though he's giving me bags under my eyes large enough to do my weekly grocery shopping with

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good day everybody!!! Its my birthday, and dont really have much planned. DH is working-and I am babysitting!!

Soooo, hope everyone has a super day!!!
And fabulous weekend!!

mybabyphx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning/Evening all! It's about 7:50AM....

TGIF!

When I woke up this morning PHX was in a playful mood. So I was running a little late on schedule today
I just had to stay in bed for an extra 10 minutes and play with him

Not much else going on here... One of the girls that works here screwed everything up last night. I had to come in and fix it.
It took me like 2-3 minutes to fix it... She's starting to get on my nerves! (Not because of this one incident, but because we have problems every morning after she works!)

I have no plans tonight. I'm thinking about making margaritas tonight.

Have a good day everyone!

roxie225

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Happy Friday everyone!! I couldn't be happier for the work week to be ending
!!

Not too much going on tonight... Have to go to BF Aunt's House to do a little house-cleaning (we need the extra $$) and then back home to relax and have a few drinks!!

Tomorrow we are going to the city to have dinner... it should be fun!! And hopefully the weather will hold and we can head to the beach on Sunday!!

Hope everyone has an excellent weekend!!!

paulena

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

I know, like i say it's only for a few more months, and i have to enjoy it while it lasts even though he's giving me bags under my eyes large enough to do my weekly grocery shopping with
\t
I have to agree!! Enjoy it while it lasts!!
They are only babies for so long!!

My Sassy is just 10 months old and she is still doing those things!! But, I enjoy every minute of it!!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Slept late this morning. Much to Topaz's disgust. I promised her some catnip later. After rain and storms and a cool front we have cooler and dryer temps for a few days. I was tired of drowning whenever I walked outside.
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

In a few months he'll grow out of it
You hope.

Originally Posted by theimp98

hmm knowing neet, you have to wonder who abducted who.
Amen to that one!

Originally Posted by catloverin_ks

Good day everybody!!! Its my birthday, and dont really have much planned. DH is working-and I am babysitting!!

Soooo, hope everyone has a super day!!!
And fabulous weekend!!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good afternoon everyone!!
Got in work at a couple of places today-catching up for not working Mon-Wed.
THe first place had a bunch of Canada geese walking around and pooping on the sidewalks. Have to watch where I walked.
Very nice weather today low 70's today.
Have to water veg garden tonite perhaps sit outside on the patio and enjoy the weather.
Going to farmer's market tomorrow and then some house cleaning as the weather is going to heat up Monday through Friday for sure-yuck!!

Have a good evening.