Daily Thread TGIF Dec 10th

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning folks!

It is FRIDAY!!!

I am off to work in a bit, and tonight we have a dinner with Josh's cohort. They are doing their final presentations today and will basically be done their Masters Degrees!
So proud of my husb

I hope you all have a good day and weekend!

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning everyone.

One stocking down and half of another down....2.5 to go...ARGH!!! Im gonna be working on that today then a quick spot check cleaning because we have company possibly coming over today.

Have a good day everyone!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
A cloudy day, but thankfully the snow is starting to melt, but were forecast more next week

Going for a late lunch with one of the girlies when i finish at 2, then a spot of retail therapy before going home to the kids

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all!!

2-3" of snow last night. Temps to stay about 29F all day though. New car was okay in snow but ran out of window washer fluid -filled up for today though.

Have to take recycling out today but I don't like putting boxes out when its snowy and windy so they will have to wait for the next pick-up.

Working today-will be busy as I have to put together another gift basket for donation plus the usual friday routine.

Tonite going over to boss's house to look at the kittens. They haven't found homes for them yet so they my surrender to a shelter. Momma cat was found in August with two 5 month old kittens which they are keeping as well as the momma cat and she was pregnant already. I would like to take one home for us but with Bobbs being ill I don't know......

Bender is unhappy with the snow he doesn't like getting paws wet so isn't venturing outside! The others are laying by the woodstove. Bender on the kitchen table with me!

Have a good one................

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Morning folks!

It is FRIDAY!!!

I am off to work in a bit, and tonight we have a dinner with Josh's cohort. They are doing their final presentations today and will basically be done their Masters Degrees!
So proud of my husb

I hope you all have a good day and weekend!
That's wonderful! Koodos to your hubby. Enjoy your dinner.

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Morning all!

Yay for Friday!
Not a whole lot happening today but tomorrow will be VERY busy. I want to do some Christmas shopping, then I have a hair appointment in the afternoon, THEN we have to deliver a Christmas tree to a store for ca-r-ma fundraising, THEN we have to go home and get ready for the big company party tomorrow night, woot! I'm getting all dolled up, have a cute little dress.
The meal is always amazing, there's lots of dancing and great prizes are always given away. Can't wait!