Daily Thread TGIF April 15th

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning folks, and happy FRIDAY!!!

Love Fridays! Jean day at work, DH's payday and buying lunch out day

We are going to look at a house tonight too which is exciting! But I have a feeling that it is in the ghetto though, but we'll go look anyway.

Off to work in a bit. My best friend is coming over tomorrow morning for the weekend, I am so excited! We always go see the most terrifying movie we can find, and we shop alot!

You all have a good weekend!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Get in!!!!. I love Fridays too

Meeting one of the girlies for a late lunch this afternoon, then some retail therapy and some plants for the garden. The weather isn't too bad, but the weekend is supposed to be lovely!!

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
TGIF!!!

It's payday for us too and Dana had a lot of overtime on his pay!
I have a hair appointment in the morning and we'll be doing some shopping.
We want to pick up a new BBQ, tent and air mattress to get all ready for the summer. I'm also thinking of making another trip to Petsmart in Fredericton, but we'll see.

Grocery shopping after work today and then we'll be listening to the Sea Dogs game tonight. If they win tonight, they win this round of the playoffs!!

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Morning!

Count me in as a Friday worshipper!
I get to wear jeans on Friday and then I have two days out of office.

Not too much going on this weekend. We're going to my brother's for pizza and to pick up his old satellite dish....we think we have the water garden worked out, but DH has decided he wants to use a fountain, too. We'll get it figured out. I just hope it works OK.

We need to get outside to till the garden, too, but the weather is not cooperating. Rain tomorrow, followed by showers Sunday through next Thursday. I am not amused.

Have a good weekend!

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Add me to that list of FRIDAY LOVERS
. Another VERY windy day. All of the daffodils are in bloom, and it seems just overnight!!!

Hubby is home, YAY
and we will have a nice dinner out tonight at our fav restaurant. An irish pub/burger place. Today we are going shopping for new couches. I always keep the cat's in mind when we shop for furniture. Always get leather, easier for cleaning, and they never want to scratch the leather. Plus, it has to be comfy for the cats
Won't tell Larry that though

Have a wonderful day cat lovers

sk_pacer

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I thought I was going to spend a pleasant day at an auction sale - no go, too cold and windy and it snowed overnight. I also decided it is a waste of gas to have to drive 8ish miles to go 3.5 since the creek rose and flooded out the normal road to that place. Had also toyed with going to a different sale but the highways to there are closed. Haven't seen a mess of water like this since 1974.........

anyone got a spare ark??????ROFL