Daily Thread ST.PATTY'S DAY!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning folks!

Happy St.Patricks Day!

I don't really do anything for St.Pattys Day, I just figure it's an excuse for people to get drunk really
Since I don't really drink anymore...well no big deal for me.

I do get to wear jeans and green to work though!

It's going to be 10 degrees today too, so balmy!

Have a good one folks

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Morning

Im not doin anything tonight for it, theres very cheap Irish drinks in the pub tonight but i dont like them so ill not be going out that and i have to go out and buy my dads birthday present

I hope eveny one has a nice day

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Morning!

Nothing here for St. Paddy's Day. When we went for groceries this past Monday, DH said to me, "You're not going to make me eat corned beef and cabbage, are you?" So we're having grilled salmon tonight instead. He's a snot.

Enjoy!

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Morning all!

We're having a potluck here at work today.
I love potlucks, although I always have a have a hard time moving afterwards.

It's supposed to be a nice day so I would love to go for a walk after work. I love mild Spring-like weather!

momto3boys

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't do anything at all for St Patty's Day, just another day

I am babysitting 4 little rugrats today, 2 of them are 2 and 2 of them are 3. It's really nice out so far so we'll probably go for a walk in a bit.

Supposed to snow tonight and mix with rain tomorrow....guess that will be our St Patty's storm, we get one every year. Tonight I have to work so hopefully the roads are decent in the morning.
Hope you all enjoy your day!

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY everyone!

Tonight I plan on dressing Luna and Midnight in a big green bow tie, and a little green hat. Luna's not going to be to happy about this. But to bad
Midnight will put up with it.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Not much going on in my neck of the woods. DH is on business tonight, so it is just me and the cats and my 2 doggies. Will take the boys for a walk today, workout and volunteer at the shelter.

HAPPY St. PATRICK'S DAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

grogs

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Morning,

We've got a great one on tap
for today. It's clear and the high will be in the lower 70's. It was cold this morning - still in the 30's - when I left for work, so I couldn't open the windows for the kitties. Tomorrow will be warmer, especially in the morning, so I should be able to leave them open tomorrow.

I'm working today, but there are no real deadlines looming, so I'm able to do some work that I want to do, which is pretty fun. I have some beer in the fridge and I'll probably drink a couple tonight in honor of the holiday, but I still have to work tomorrow, so it won't be many. I'm about a half day ahead on my hours for the week already, so I'm going to try to only work for a half day tomorrow and get an early start on the weekend.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hate to be a poop here, but an Irish friend of mine corrected me ... it's St. PADDY'S Day.. not Patty. PADDY is short for Padraig... Patrick in Irish/Gaelic.

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ah, but it's all a made up Hallmark Holiday these days anyway, isn't it?

Anyway, I'll just say Happy Thursday..
Cool damp kinda gloomy morning, but it's going to 68 today supposedly. I want 70s again!

I've got some schoolwork to start on, and I have an appointment at school with a counselor to change my program and discuss some other stuff. So while I'm up that way I'll also head over to do my weekly site inspection. Fun times!

Tonight a friend is having his annual St. Patt/ddy's Day party thing, he makes a few crock pots of corned beef and another one of cabbage and carrots, so the veggie people like me can eat some non meaty stuff. I think last year I made a cabbage and mustard sandwich on rye. I'm not sure I will even feel up to going though, as I'm getting over an infection and taking antibiotics, so I wouldn't drink much anyway, and I've been pretty fatigued this week. I'll decide a bit later on I guess.

Well, have a good day everyone, and if you're drinking tonight, don't drive!!