Daily Thread Oct 31st..Happy Halloween.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!!

Happy Halloween better watch out those ghouls and goblins don't get you tonight.

Yet another dreary, damp day here, wow I am starting to forget what the sun actually looks like.

My nieces are coming for lunch today so that will be a nice break from the routine. I am making pulled pork sandwiches and a green salad. Also threw together some Black Forest Bars for dessert.

The kitties are good this morning, Pixie and Linus are chasing each other around the house and Sassy is supervising just in case someone needs to be put in their place.
Everyone have a great day

grogs

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Morning,

Today is Halloween, but more importantly, it's my mother's birthday. As soon as I get showered and dressed, I'm going to head over to my parents' house and see her. I'm going to stop along the way to pick up some flowers and a card.

The weather is pretty nasty today. There is a steady rain coming down outside and while it's not cold, it is jacket weather to be sure.

I'm going to stay and eat dinner with my parents. On the way home, I'll pick up some cat food and a bit of wine. Not from the same store, although that would be pretty awesome.
I'll probably watch a movie with my friend tonight and tomorrow we'll go out for brunch.