Daily Thread November 7th

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
OK, since yesterday's thread got a few replies, going to give this a go again.

Well, I finally got my first Fantasy Football win yesterday. :hyper: I'm still in last place, but a win feels good, especially when it was against the team in second place. :D

I did get my cookies baked yesterday, 120 of them. I didn't get craft show prep done, so may try to get to that today. I've definitely got some errands to run today also.

Have a good day everyone! :wavey:

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We had our first frost last night and it's still pretty cold 
 Good job l bought some boxes of a cheaper kitten kibble because l bet the foxes will be looking for it soon.

One hour to go then home to the kiddi winks

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning and congratulations on your first win! (Everybody here seems to be involved in some kind of Fantasy Football....one of my co-workers is in first place right now.)

And cookies sound good. I want to make some coconut madeleines for work some night this week.

We've been in the high 50s to low 60s the past few days...it's just lovely outside. Sure beats all that snow last Saturday!

We spent most of the weekend working, both outside and indoors. Trying to get the shrubs trimmed back and clip all the flowers and get the beds ready for the winter. Rick was outside and I did housework on Saturday, then on Sunday we both worked outside most of the day.

I think a trip to Home Depot is in order tonight as we need two 3-way "clicky things" (
 sorry, but I don't know what they're called!! Not the bulbs, but the sockets, I guess, that you screw the bulbs into). I need one for my bureau light in the bedroom and the other is for my work light.)

Have a good one!

meuzettesmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I think our morning is warmer than Sundays. The cats came in. The five that like a good constatution around the neighborhood. They are in eating kibbles, waiting for the sun to come up. Today is day off they can go in and out all day.

Makes me nervious But they love it so.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
My school board evaluation was this morning, and I think it went well. The guy told me afterwards he couldn't believe how patient I was with slow students.
I'm on my way home right now and have to round up Jamie, wrangle him into his carrier and take him to the vet for a lung x-ray.

princessesme

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Congrats on your win! Can you share some cookies with us, please?? LOL

Today I am off to the gym (I seriously need to find more motivation) , then get some snow tires for my car, and that is pretty much the extent of it. It's my lazy Monday off.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am sitting around waiting for a call to find out if the government is paying for me to go to college or not. I started a puzzle yesterday and will probably finish it today. I will be going to the gym tonight after my husband gets home.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hello ALL :D!!!

Larry is off today. We have just been at home this morning and doing some yard work. Leaves EVERYWHERE!!! This afternoon we have to make some returns and go to Costco. And tonight we are meeting some old friends (from the horse barn) that we have not seen in over a year. Can't wait. It is a French Bistro and very quaint and cozy. I hope it is not toooooo late of a night. :):)

Karen - you and I both baked yesterday! Good job on ALL 120 cookies ! I baked my double chocolate brownies. So we had brownie sundae's last night :yummy:

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My day has been pretty good so far. My therapy dog, Ranger and I had a therapy visit today to read at a local school for 2 hours. After that, I picked up some lunch and then we went home to unwind a bit! Not sure what's on the agenda for tonight, I'll probably get some housework done :)

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Got up early and was outside at 6:30 am chopping down more perennials.  Then washed the ATV for the winter. 
Work of course and the lady/co-worker (I hired) was unhelpful as usual.

Picked up a straw bale from a freecycle ad and dropped in garden.

Found a bunch of cat toy under a chair which made the cats happy for a bit.