Daily thread Monday June 4th!

mybabyphx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning!
It's now 7:40AM here.... yes another Monday
My weekend was OK, didn't do much though. I just hung out at the pool all weekend as it was 103 degrees, oh and that's nothing today's going to be like 107 here
Gotta love them hot ones!

xulili

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
ugh after the normal wake up call from the boys at 6 am for breakfast i fell back asleep
and was woken up 2 hours later by the road crew going back to work tearing up my street.

It rained all weekend here..
On todays list are cleaning the bathroom and going to work eww.

Have a nice day everyone!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Much rain over the weekend-put a dent in our water deprivation!! Plus a big band is going to be moving in the area but it better be gone by 2 pm as I have an appt with a new client. Plus more work from another one-June is looking pretty good now for me-I just need some dry days!! Its cool too only in mid 60's but damp so its hard to figure out what to wear.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all, I had a not to bad weekend I guess, worked as usual, feeling better this morning mainly because I manage to advert a migraine that I felt coming on yesterday. Also we have had a ton of rain which has cooled it down a lot. Thanks goodness the heat was really getting to me.
Spent the morning so far tidying up a bit, did a load of laundry and will be heading off to work shortly after lunch.
I am doing interviews for new employee's today, we have 3 positions that need to be filled.
Hopefully all will go well and I will have some new people hired by the end of the day.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy Monday everyone! I plan on doing 1 load of laundry and nothing else today. First day I can relax in weeks

Tammy good luck tomorrow.
Eithne I hope Bump Bump is ok. Sometimes we just know when something is wrong, even if there are no signs.
Tierre glad to hear you didn't get the migraine.

Have a great Monday everyone!

roxie225

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Morning all! Today I am in an icky mood. It has been raining terribly since yesterday! The worst part is today I am at work and have to run outside every hour to feed the meters
. I just want to go home and spend time with BF and Roxie who get to stay home and play together all day... 5:00 is never going to get here