Daily Thread Monday April 4th

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning peeps!

Just got back from the gym, heading to work in a bit.

Tonight need to study big time...exam on Wed.

8 degrees today which is balmy for us

You all have a good one eh?

momto3boys

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good luck on your exam on Wednesday

Today it's just me and the little boy I babysit, going to go for a walk later on today and clean up a bit, going to a friends house tonight to work on some stuff for our dinner theatre, I get to sleep in my own bed tonight, YAY

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all!

An overcast day-much rain in forecast for the week. Good to melt the snow though potential flooding in several areas.

We have determined that the water softener has bit the dust. No wonder the dishes in the dish washer have looked bad the last couple of weeks. One of our nephews is a plumber so hopefully we can have a new one installed in the next week or so.

Basil and some tomato seeds have germinated!!

Have to run some errands before work-car service appt and I am going to start printing out photos before my desktop crashes again.

Have a good day!

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Morning everyone!

SO EXCITED today! We're going to the Korn & Disturbed concert tonight! I know my ears will hurt tomorrow, but I love both of these bands and can't wait! My aunt and uncle are going with us, and my brother and his GF are going as well.

Working from home. Got a lot done already, so the rest of the day should be fairly relaxing.

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momto3boys

Sooooo jealous, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Disturbed!!! There is soooooo many people I know that are going
It's going to be pretty amazing! I was beyond thrilled to see Depeche Mode in Toronto, then almost passed out when I went to see Marilyn Manson in Moncton but THIS one, with TWO great bands is going to be epic!!

grogs

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Morning,

We've got a beautiful day outside right now. It was 65 degrees when I left for work this morning and it's supposed to get up to nearly 80. It is quite windy though - one of those days when you keep wondering if your car has a flat tire because it's getting blown all over the road. We're supposed to have some pretty major storms come in around dinner time and cold weather will be following behind them.

As for me, I have several things to work on today, including a couple of reports and some papers that I need to finish fairly soon. I started playing a new (to me) video game over the weekend, so I'll probably try to play it for an hour or two tonight. I'm babysitting my friend's 4 cats in addition to my own 3, so I probably won't have too much time to play. I'll try to go to the gym after work as long as the weather doesn't look too bad.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good Morning Cat Lovers
. I am sitting here laughing
. When I post on TCS in the morning I sit on my couch in the living room and can see outside to my new set-up feral feeding station. Took down the winter one over the weekend. Anyway, Perkins and Presley were lounging by the patio door looking out as well. Two of my ferals trotted through the yard, and Perkins and Presley just laid there watching them go by, like it was no big deal.
I guess my furbabies are so used to seeing them, it doesn't rattle them a bit.

We are expecting rain today and the grass is starting to get a bit green
. Will workout soon and then off to work. Have a wonderful day all

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning.. nice day today, sunny and going up to 78 today! I have lots of chores to do to get ready for BF's parents coming to visit for 2 weeks tomorrow! They're from England, so I hope the weather turns out to be warmer than it's supposed to be.. Supposed to be in the 60s the next bunch of days and RAIN on Friday! Jeez! I'm sure they will enjoy their visit anyway.

So yes, today is some cleaning and homework and errands. Then class tonight. Fun times!

Well have a good day everyone... have fun at the concert Kailie! And study hard Nat!

northernglow

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's been very boring day today. And the weather is boring too, just gray and wet.
I had to wait for a package delivery which arrived 3 hours late (so I couldn't go anywhere) and made some phone calls.. "All our lines are busy, please hold (forever)" *add annoying music*

Played a new board game which turned out to be quite difficult. It was a movie quiz type of thing. And now it's night again.

I hope the rest of you have/had more interesting day.