Daily Thread Monday April 30th!!

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A curry will do it Ady! If you can express milk for little Tootyboots and then eat a curry, your sinuses should clear up a little. I used to do it with Alex

whosamyhercules

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Has anyone else had trouble sleeping. I havent been able to get a good dose of 8 straight for about 2 wks.....Im doubling up on my caffeine...Iced coffee and mtn dew!!! HAVE A GRRRREAT DAY EBERYONE!!!!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by adymarie

I think I need to go and have lunch and try to clear these sinuses. Maybe as ice cream will help?
You need to get one of those nose bidet's...they work wonders.

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Morning all
I'm up way to early...but I have to take Joey to the Cancer Vet today and I'm nervous

I like the Holiday today...A nice Italian boy
...I wonder if he had something to do with Pellegrino water
Awww!! Many
Helen.

My day is ok so far......it is HOT out!!
Wowsers!! I didnt know it was summer already~

Hope everyone has a great Monday.

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I just got home from morning school and it looks like it's about to storm but the weather says it won't. In mid-Texas it looks like there's a storm brewing..

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WhosaMyHercules

Has anyone else had trouble sleeping. I havent been able to get a good dose of 8 straight for about 2 wks.....Im doubling up on my caffeine...Iced coffee and mtn dew!!! HAVE A GRRRREAT DAY EBERYONE!!!!!!!
8 hours - what is an 8 hour sleep. I haven't had one in years (since my 1st pregnancy). I am lucky if I get 5 hours a night and that is usually with at least 1 break in there for breast feeding. Oh - my right arm for 8 hours uninterupted sleep!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
BTW - I didn't go for the ice cream. Couldn't face going out into the pollenated world.

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WhosaMyHercules

You know, I don't think the caffeine dose is going to be helping the sleeping problem!

Apparently fresh apples are better at waking you up in the morning than caffiene, so perhaps that's an option? I finally resorted to blacking out the bedroom windows last week.... otherwise I'm awake at 4am!