Daily Thread Monday April 16th!!

mom2salemisis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Orig. from Texas.. Currently in Minnesota (again)
ugh today has been interesting. i finially fell asleep around 2 am i slept on the couch cause everyone (charlie and cheye) is sick and i didnt want to get sick myself. so around 4 honey and the kits woke me up cause they think 4 am is a good time to eat breakfast
i couldnt go back to sleep cause charlie had to get up at 5 to get ready to go to work and then cheyenne gets up at 6 to get ready for school. i had to be at work at 8 and i had to walk so already it has been a long morning (but not a bad one). i got to work did all my morning prep sorting candy and putting up jello counting newspapers ect. everything is fine im in a good mood and so are my bosses (always a good thing) i went for my morning break at 10 like i always do and deciced i just wanted a little snack so i got some fresh fruit from the deli and a bottle of apple juice. i came back downstairs at 10:15 and by 10:45 i had thrown up twice!! I just got really sick. massive headache, shaky, hot one minute and freezing the next. after i threw up the 2nd time my boss brought me home. i have thrown up 2 more times (i keep drinking water so i at least have something in my stomach) im ok with the headache as long as i am laying down. when i sit up though i feel like soome one is sticking a hot poker through my head. my hot cold flashes have eased up enough so that i am comfy as long as i dont move around. i have no idea what this could be. but it bites!!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mom2SalemIsis

ugh today has been interesting. i finially fell asleep around 2 am i slept on the couch cause everyone (charlie and cheye) is sick and i didnt want to get sick myself. so around 4 honey and the kits woke me up cause they think 4 am is a good time to eat breakfast
i couldnt go back to sleep cause charlie had to get up at 5 to get ready to go to work and then cheyenne gets up at 6 to get ready for school. i had to be at work at 8 and i had to walk so already it has been a long morning (but not a bad one). i got to work did all my morning prep sorting candy and putting up jello counting newspapers ect. everything is fine im in a good mood and so are my bosses (always a good thing) i went for my morning break at 10 like i always do and deciced i just wanted a little snack so i got some fresh fruit from the deli and a bottle of apple juice. i came back downstairs at 10:15 and by 10:45 i had thrown up twice!! I just got really sick. massive headache, shaky, hot one minute and freezing the next. after i threw up the 2nd time my boss brought me home. i have thrown up 2 more times (i keep drinking water so i at least have something in my stomach) im ok with the headache as long as i am laying down. when i sit up though i feel like soome one is sticking a hot poker through my head. my hot cold flashes have eased up enough so that i am comfy as long as i dont move around. i have no idea what this could be. but it bites!!
That isn't good. I hope it isn't related to the snack you had. Sending some healing vibes to you.

Well my noon is getting better and better. Molly & Benson won't stop crying to me. Molly is addicted to her treats and she just had them 10 minutes before she started begging. Benson doesn't know what he wants. I tried food, water, toys...nothing will shut him up. (Yes I woke up on the wrong side of the bed.) Then Benson starts chasing Molly. I told Molly to fight it out and I wasn't helping her this time. I didn't hear any yells or hissing but I didn't hear glass. They manage to spill milk EVERYWHERE.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We had a splendid day of warmish (60f) and sunny weather today!!
Worked at one job site for 2.5 hrs pruning shrubs, left to go to another job (elderly lady-clean up flower bed) then back to the other job tackling red twig dogwoods that haven't been pruned probably ever!! Finished that task-have ALOT of brush to haul away-probably a good two loads with the truck and the trailer!! Homeowner going to be surprised at the difference though. But pretty tired and more of this pruning tomorrow (along with class on container gardening at 3 pm).

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

It is going around, I was the same Thursday evening/night and some coworkers had it over the weekend, the hot poker through the head feeling is awful
It's one o'clock in the morning here and no doubt I'll have the same feeling come the morning

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

Today is also National Stress Awareness Day (especially made for those in the US who have taxes due)

It is cold here too, definitely turtleneck weather! oooh I think I have an icon for that
And today (April 16) is Persi's birthday, but I have not yet managed to get any calendar company to put that on as a holiday. But I am working on it!