Daily Thread Monday 19/7/2011

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Morning!

Working from home today as I'm working on the monthly bill and once I start it, it'll take all day.
Hate it...but at least I only need to do it once a month.

Went to Zumba with Mom again last night but the instructor was different this time and she was brutal! I'm hurting like crazy today and it wasn't nearly as fun s it was last week. We're trying a different location tonight, that is if I can move.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Morning and Happy Tuesday!

I have a Planning Commission meeting tonight, so it's going to be a long day. And I have yet another headache....I started with it yesterday and it seems like it's not going anywhere soon. Advil isn't touching it either. And, for some reason, I'm exhausted this morning. Think I'll be taking a nap over lunch today.

Have a good one!

momto3boys

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL this is Tuesday, Kailie

Not much happening today, got a houseful of kids so we're going to head outside soon to enjoy the sunshine!

Going for a jog tonight and then to work, hope you all have a good one!

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning... another very warm day today in SoCal. I always loved the heat, and hated the cold, and I still hate the cold, but the past year or so, the heat makes me sick sometimes. I don't like it. It's like, my skin loves the heat, but I get nauseous and lightheaded. Blah. Oh well. I still prefer it over cold.

Anyway, I didn't sleep well for the 2nd night in a row last night so it was so hard to get up this morning, but I did, and I got some errands done this morning before the temp got too high because I hate getting into an oven car. I'll probably do some planting this afternoon, but I might wait until after 4 or 5 when the sun's not as high. That might've been my downfall yesterday, yardwork in the middle of the day.

No plans for the evening that I know of, BF might so some painting in the garage. No dinner plans either, just sandwiches or something. Fun times!

Have a good day everyone!!

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oy that's one way to mess with my head, Kailie
Though I can say Monday was much better than today, which is amazing, since Monday was my first day back after 10 days off!

It's a hot 93ºF here right now, and I'm finally just sitting down at home relaxing. Ended up at work until 5:30, which is VERY rare for me. I intended to volunteer at the SPCA today but never had the time (they close at 6!). It's one of those days that makes your body ache.

Waiting on my husband-half to get home, then it's just simple burritos for dinner (meat, seasoning, cheese, tortilla) because I didn't have a chance to marinate the chicken this morning.

Hope everyone had a lovely day