Daily Thread HUMP day Oct 13th!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning peeps!

It is freezing here today, quite literally...about 2 degrees only
Should warm up later on though.

I am off to the showers in a few to get ready for work.

Yesterday we got a wack of claims, hopefully today isn't too bad.

Off to the gym tonight again, and then hopefully some more studying.

You all have a good day!

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Waiting to find out where BF is working today, if he is in the shop Im gonna be heading down on his lunch break since I have to go down to pick up the soup I ordered. Other than that, my excitement for the day is minimal, Im continueing my Buffy marathon (Im on season 3) and working on some projects. Im debating on continueing one I started or just ordering different stuff online to start it over, plus the one last thing Ive got to finish up which will only take a little bit of time if I put my mind to it.

Is it Friday yet?

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's quite cool here as well today

I'm actually working full time for the next 2 1/2 weeks while my friends are on holiday. It's going to be a shock to the system because i'm so used to working just mornings

I have a long weekend though because i'm of to London at the weekend to see a show with sister so i'm taking Monday off

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Morning!

We were in the mid-30s last night; there were frost warnings....it was chilly when we awakened this morning. I may break down and put the electric blanket on the bed. I mind the cold very much. And the cats need some warmth for their old bones. Once I put the electric blanket on the bed and they realize it's turned on, there will be cats all over the bed! They love it.

Another meeting tonight, but it should be quick. Dinner will be tilapia, probably with a mango salsa. Yum!

Have a good Hump Day!

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Morning all!

It's getting colder and colder here s well and I am NOT liking it.
Time for me to hibernate.

Lots of chores to do tonight and we REALLY need to go to the gym as well. Too much junk lately. After the gym it'll be time to watch Survivor. Hope you all have a great day!

frankthetank

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Good Morning!
I slept in today, to prepare for my late night of "work" so I have only been up since 7 instead of since 430!

It is nice out today, about 50 with a high of 78...I am loving fall and we are supposed to get some rain this evening which will be awesome if we actually get any! I feel like it has been so dry since spring!!
I need to get my butt off the computer and do some cleaning and laundry before daycare kids arrive! Have a great day!

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi all, it was cold here this morning but the sun has come out and its warmed up a bit now. I have had a busy day so far, done my normal household chores and school run, been to the doctors this morning for my thyroid check(I had my thyroid removed in may), that went ok just got to go for another blood test as I'm still trying to get on the right dose of meds.Also my mum and I are starting a new venture and expanding our online business so I've been sooo busy doing that but its fun, will tell you all about it when it's finished
Hope everyone has a good day
xx

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning.. Cloudy start to the day again. It's 65 right now, supposed to go up to about 80.

So the neighbors are apparently in the beginning stages of, well, making a new house. Not sure if they're actually knocking down their house and building a new one, or just very much remodeling. In any case it sounds like it will take a while. And it's loud, today beginning with taking big pieces of wood from the front yard into the back, right by our bedroom. Oh well, I had to get up anyway.

I have lots of accounting homework to to today, and finish painting the bathroom mirror trim, and maybe get a coat on the door. I also have to go to the bank to deposit a check so I can pay some bills. Yay! But mostly today is homework day, and then I have class tonight.

Well have a good day everyone, stay warm!

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's in the 60's and sunny here so still not cold at all. The night before last I had to turn the a/c on since it was so stuffy and I had to close the windows since it was pouring rain outside. I only kept the a/c on for about an hour to cool off this place. After it stopped raining I was then able to open the windows again and let in the cooler air. So far I still have to keep my windows open at night since it's not that cold here yet. I have the windows open right now besides the bedroom, it's very comfortable in here and no need for blankets yet. I just love this weather