Daily Thread HUMP day March 9th

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning folks!

It's going to be another mild day today, but I guess we are getting a wack of more snow tonight. And it will be followed by rain.

We are doing our taxes tonight...I am scared we will have to pay since DH had like 52 jobs.

I hope you all have a good one!

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Morning!

Not a whole lot going on today at all. It's another sunny day and I'm working from home. I'm a little frustrated as my new laptop still hasn't shipped. They sure are taking their time, and if it hasn't shipped by noon today, someone will be getting an earfull.

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
afternoon all

I havent got much planned for today, it was meant to be nail painting day yesterday but i was still a bit off and shaky i might do them today but im not sure yet as i need new colours and some glue for sticking stuff on them
i also need rhinestones hmmmm i think my afternoon is going to be re-searching lol

Have a good day everyone

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Morning!

Some snow showers late this afternoon, followed by a ton of rain tomorrow, and ending with more snow showers tomorrow night. Unless the weatherweenies have it wrong again and we get another 15 inches of snow, that is.

Not doing too much right now. DH has been working OT, which is OK because we can certainly use the money. We've been going to bed fairly early.

Have a good one!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all!

Its snowing here. The wet heavy stuff too. about 4-6 inches by noon or so. I wanted to take the truck as I'll be during to work during the heavy snow but nooo Neil said he "had" to take it. So I need to get ready earlier as it will take me longer to drive with the car.
(grrrrr......)

Had planned on going to gym after work but will have to see what the weather conditions are like.

Thats about all for news.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning (or afternoon depending on where you are)

Work today. Have a few dire needs files that need attention, so will log out of here soon and get cracking. Apparently the kids want to play Catopoly tonight when I get home. I am supposed to work overtime tonight, but as I am still recovering from a bad fall (cracked collar bone) don'e know if I will last.

Everyone have a lovely day!

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Rain rain and more rain today. Not as much rain as they predicted, so I don't have to worry about the sump pump not keeping up

DH is out-of-town this week, so I am on my own schedule and don't have to cook dinner!!!!!!
Just what ever I want, it is a nice break. Have alot of dogs to walk today, a workout to get in, some kitty time, and Wed. is grooming and nail trimming day.

Have a great day everyone

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning.. it's going up to 78 today!!! And because it's very dry, my allergies are screwing up my head soooo bad! But that's ok. 78!

I am feeling a bit under the weather today, probably mostly because of allergies.. guess I should just take a Zyrtec and get better then! Nothing exciting planned for today, just some homework and maybe a bike ride if I feel up to it later. And class tonight. Supposed to be a test tonight but it got moved back til Monday. Not happy about that, but oh well. BF is on a plan back home from Louisville, he should be home around 1 or so. Yay!

Well that's about all. Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry!!

momto3boys

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's such a gorgeous day today, nice and sunny.

It's March break for my boys and I am babysitting 2 little boys today so we packed up and me and a friend (who also has 3 boys) went to our local rink and we skated and played some hockey....lovin the sun!!

Hope you guys all enjoy your day

northernglow

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good evening! It's +2C and some of the snow was actually melting today!
I read from the news that whooper swans have been spotted in Sweden (they move to south for winter), so they should be here soon. And Luna is in heat again. I think this means spring is actually trying to arrive.

A nurse called me today from the hospital and had to cancel my appointment 'cause the doctor was sick, last week I had to cancel it 'cause I was too sick to go there myself (pain therapy).
Again I have just spent the day at home and taken walk down the memory lane by watching youtube videos.. Ah, to be 14 again..

Received a large catfood order today, but that doesn't stop Utu from trying to steal my evening snack, cottage cheese, straight from my hands. I'll let him lick the package once I'm finished..

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Evening Everyone

Today was pretty good. I took Macy to her Advanced training class this morning and then after that, I went grocery shopping. When I finished up with that I took Ranger to the park with my friend and her dogs. We had fun walking them and after a while we took them to the local feed store for some window shopping and socialization; after that, I came back home. That's about it, I'm just enjoying a relaxed night at the moment