Daily Thread HUMP day March 10th!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning peeps!

So, it is ANOTHER beautifully sunny day today, thank god for that! Such amazing weather lately

Off to work in a bit, and then tonight starting studying for my exam in April.
Night off from the gym though thankfully...ugh.

You all have a good one!

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Afternoon all

I'm not at work today (woohoo) and Blaine is sort of off and popping down to see me when he takes his mam to work so i think we may nip out and do some window shopping
i haven't told him that yet though

Not sure what im doing this evening though.

I hope everyone has a great day

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gooood Morrning everyone!
Its a chilly day here a bit of frost on the ground but they are calling for a high in the 50s but cloudy. Better than snow! I think Im going to spend the day finishing some projects looking for some new ones to use with my Bernat yarn....Mmmm its so soft and snuggly! Probably going to toss a nap in there somewhere because I havent been sleeping well lately getting up at the butt crack of dawn for some odd reason...I hate that! My nap may be post poned however if I have to play taxi and drive BF to Wilkes-Barre to pick a transmission his dad ordered for his Cuda. Fun Fun Fun!!! (thats sarcastic btw :eek:))

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning!

We have hair appts this afternoon and then some laundry tonight. A very exciting life I lead!

Have a good one!

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hey now, hair appointments are exciting!

Beautiful sunny day here as well, loving it, except I'm here at work.
Still feeling pretty terrible though.
That you for all of the vibes yesterday though, much appreciated! Tonight we'll be curling up, relaxing and listening to the away Seadogs hockey game on the radio, GO SEA DOGS.
The playoffs start next week, can't wait!

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have the day off today since DH has his hearing in front of the ALJ. Slept in a little bit since we went to a concert last night and about froze my buns off. LOL It was an outdoor concert. At least it didn't rain.

Later, it will be just kick back and relax.