Daily Thread HUMP day July 21st

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning folks!

Well, thunderstorms today, and hot. I might still bare my white legs though..it's too hot here!

Trout is going through a meow phase. She meows all the time! Mostly in the morning when she is trying to get me up. She just sits on my belly and meows at the top of her lungs. Man, is it annoying!! I push her off me and she just jumps right back up and 'meow meow meeeeoooow'.

I am getting a mani/pedi tonight, so excited!
My nails are so long, they used to be stubs and now that I am taking prenatals they are healthy and strong! Love it!

I hope you all have a good day!

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning TCS!!!!

I had a great day yesterday..My new hair guy is AWESOME he cut my hair PERFECT so Im sticking with him and he is sooo nice. Im so happy BF made me an appt with him now if only I could convince BF to go back to him and stop buzzing his hair off lol!! Next appt...Highlights!! Woohoo!!
Anyhoo today is just a run of the mill day, playing on here GRF and I have to shop for harnesses for the doggies so I can start walking them. The laziness of BF having a job has ummmmmm caused me to gain a wee bit of tightness in my jeans..Not good cuz I love my jeans and Im not buying new ones.
So harness and leash shopping today cuz playing in the yard is not enough!!

Have a GREAT day everyone!

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Afternoon all

Its actually sunny here today there are some threatening clouds about though

Well i havent got to much planned today just taking the cats to the vets for a check up and then watching a film or two with blaine tonight

Have a nice day all

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Nice and sunny here today as well.

Dashing straight to a friends after work with some holiday papers i've printed off for her. She's panicking after her holiday company went bust last week so they had to quickly find another holiday and they fly at stupid o clock on friday morning!.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
A hot and humid good mornign to you all!

I have a sixth-month follow up mammogram and then meeting with the surgeon that did my biopsy in about an hour. Blech. This is not a day that I have to go without deodorant for a while.

Not sure what's in the plans after that. Aaron is working from home today, so that could mean lunch out.

Have a good day everyone!

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi everyone!

Not a lot going on today at all.
I finally got the report needed to complete my bill here at work, so I really should be doing that instead of being here, but meh.

It's gorgeous outside, so I REALLY want to get a great walk in this evening.

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone
nice and sunny and rather warm here. I have flu and I feel awful, I just want to go to bed but with the kids to look after I can't, I will be in bed early tonight though if I don't fall to sleep before then I am hoping to feel better for saturday as hubby and I are going out for a meal and we don't get to go out that often as babysitters are hard to find when you have 3 children
x

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Morning!

Very warm and humid here, too. We actually had some rain yesterday.....for all of five minutes. Maybe. Just enough to wet the pavement around the pool and that was it. Sun came back out and started baking everything again. Today looks to be just more of the sun.

Dinner tonight is Caribbean jerked chicken on the grill. I had jerked it a couple of weeks ago, grilled it, and stuck it in the freezer. Got some of it out this morning to thaw and I'll reheat it on the grill, along with some zucchini boats and cole slaw. Should be yummy!

Have a good Hump Day!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK, I think it has been a year since I said this and I feel that I should be able to say this just once a year.
Every day is hump day for me since I am retired...

See you next year!

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning. No school for me today! I finihed my Quickbooks project yesterday and we had today to finish it, so people who finished didn't have to go to class today. So I got up at 8:30 instead of 6:30. I hate 6:30AM!! I don't like to believe it exists, but it does.. sigh.

Rosiemac- Stupid o'clock in the morning is sooo something I would say!!
In fact, I think I have said that, or something like it, several times before. While I'm NOT a morning person, those terms are best reserved for waking up pre-sunrise.

RuthyB- Feel better SOON!!!! Get lots of rest so you are better by Saturday and can enjoy your night out!

So anyway, June Gloom mornings again this week including today, the heatwave of last week just lasted for last week. It's amazing though how I can really feel the difference in temperature and even humidity between our apartment on the beach and the house which is about 5 miles inland. It's definitely warmer and less humid at the house, but not warmer IN the house because it's not high up on the 10th floor.

But I'm rambling. as usual.

I have a bunch of schoolwork to do today, as well as heading up to the house with some boxes, and packing some more boxes. Oh I have to call DirecTV and Verizon too and see what kind of internet deals I can get. Looks like you can bundle Verizon internet though DirecTV, but I need to call and compare prices. I hate calling companies like that, it's just always a nightmare. But it's got to be done I guess.

OK, enough rambling. Have a good day everyone!

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Going to be a beautiful day here, low 80's and sunny. I may have a date with a 41 year old tonight. I am not in my 40's. lol

I have an ultimate stretch class at 11 and salsa at 5.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good afternoon

Finished with work for the day, going to try and stick around for another 30-45 minutes to look good though
Then probably will go home. My nook isn't charged, so the beach will be boring with nothing to read!

Another icky day, where it feels like 105ºF in the shade. Yesterday my car's thermometer read 100ºF, which came with a heat index of 124ºF!