Daily Thread HUMP day Jan 16!

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hullo peeps!!

We're just at the end of Wednesday and really in need of some sleep. Rune and I managed to scare the life out of one another last night. I went to get nudge him a little and get him to stop snoring, he opened his eyes and got a fright seeing me standing over him, so he yelled, leapt out of bed flailing all his limbs - and accidentally caught me a ringer across the face in the process! Needless to say I got the fright of my life seeing this yelling flailing THING coming at me, then getting a thump across the cheek was a bit much!! So I screamed, fell over the cat and ran away! It's funny, it brought tears on both our parts - I'd scared him, he'd scared me, I had a red cheek and he was sorry he'd hit me. Of course he hadn't meant to, but he was appalled that it had happened in the first place. So we hugged and cried and went back to bed. Well, can we laugh about it now or what!!
It must have been pretty funny from the cat's points of view!!

Still, it's left us both needing sleep, so it's been a quiet day and a relaxed evening today and tomorrow we're going to start thinking about our packing.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catlover19

I've got absolutely nothing planned for today. I think I am going to go back to bed for a bit because I am not feeling good. I have had this cold for about a month now and it keeps getting better and worse, but I haven't gotten completely better yet.
Originally Posted by lunasmom

Morning everyone!

I woke up this morning and my throat is kinda sore. Looks like I'll be buying some orange juice on the way into work this morning!! I need the Vitamin C I guess.

I'm ready to go back to sleep though. Sooooo tired :zzz:
I hope you two feel better.

Originally Posted by CoolCat

My wishes for all of you my friends!...

I don´t know why But I awake today with headache!
...Of course I took some aspirins but it seems is more strong than other times...

Well, ces´t la vie....

Oh no! Did I pass it to you?

Originally Posted by GailC

Well Neil's cold is sure throwing me off. He got up at 4 am and I swear coughed up a lung!!
He got ready for work and when the alarm went off at 5:30 I got up and saw a light on-he was napping sitting up on the sofa!! He might leave work early this afternoon. He doesn't handle colds very well.
I hope Neil feels better soon too.

Lee that doesn't sound like a fun day at all.

Ryn congrats on the job!

Nothing planned for me. I got up after 1pm and still not awake. I feel so drugged from having that migraine yesterday.

We had a dusting of snow yesterday but now it's gone.