Daily Thread HUMP day December 8th

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning peeps!

Snowy outside today. And it's the day of my exam
I may have missed a few chapters so I hope they aren't on the exam.

Off to the showers soon.

So excited to finally start Christmas shopping after this exam!

Have a good day folks!

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Morning!

Good luck with your exam!

Clarence is in the garage and I got to work this morning at 6:15, since DH brought me in on his way to work. Yuck. I will need lots of coffee to stay awake today. I forgot my breakfast and my lunch. I have pretzels, though, so all is not lost. I guess. I'm hoping that it won't cost an arm and a leg for Clarence's repair work.

A very restless night last night. I went to bed around 10, but awakened around 11:30 and never got back to sleep until well after 2 this morning. And then I had to crawl out of bed at 5. I's pooped. I's just pooped.

Cold and gusty outside this morning.

Have a good Hump Day!

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Afternoon

Good luck for your exam Nat

I'm going shopping with the girls this afternoon so I'm looking forward to that then going to the chippy then to the pub for drinks woohoo

Hope everyone has a good day

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Morning!

You'll do great Nat!

Not a thing going on today. Work, then a workout this evening, Survivor and a bubble bath.

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all!!

Early day today for BF so we are going grocery shopping this afternoon. Darn his work for banning overtime during the winter. The only good thing about that is he is gonna ask the boss if he can work 4 ten hour days and have Mondays off (woo hoo 3 day weekends!!!!) I cant putz that much today because Ive got to work on these stupid evil stockings that I finally found a really stupid pattern for. Im seriously thinking about frogging the one I started and making my own pattern and figuring out on my own how to make a toe and heel!!!!!

Have a good day everyone!

Ohhh afterthought...Tomorrow is the weenies 2nd birthday. My puppy will officially be a dog...
hes growing up so fast!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good luck for your exam, Nat.

It's just after 2am here and my head is starting to spin. Been up since 6am and have had an extremely busy day. I'm not going to set my alarm to get up in the morning but duty calls and no doubt I'll rise at 7am.

I don't have work until 4pm tomorrow so that gives me the day to do chores (of which there are lots. 3 or 4 loads of washing, dishes, rubbish, trip to the supermarket. I also need to bath a kitty or 2 somewhere in there.

I hope everyone has a great day

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Weve still got snow, and it was -7 this morning

Leave work in just under an hour, then it's home to a beef casserole that's simmering nicely in the slow cooker since 7.30 this morning

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all!!

Its a balmy 15F (-9C) this morning with a light breeze. Have some errands this morning then off to work.
Still not going to gym as the cough persists. Maybe tomorrow.
Have DH Christmas party tonite which is actually tickets to the local botanical garden, "Gardens of Light". Haven't been there in a few years and they have have ten's of thousands of lighted displays. Must remember camera!
Kitties being good except Bender who wants to run around the yard as the colder temps do not seem to bother him.

Good luck on the test Nat!

Have a good day......

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Best of luck on your exam, I'm sure you'll do well.

Cold and windy today yet again but at least it's sunny. Going on a few errands today, need to fuel up the car, get to the library to pick up my James Patterson book they are holding for me, then on to K-mart. Have a good day all.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm taking Thursday and Friday off, so it's sort of my Friday, LOL. It's going to be 61 F here today, weird for December! Symphony rehearsal tonight, then playing with my new laptop.

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi all, Good luck with the exam I am sure you will do well. We went to see my daughter performing in the choir at the local Cathedral last night, it was a fab evening and Melissa did so well.
.Its a bit warmer today -10 and they have said the snow and ice will thw a bit over the weekend but then next week we are set for alot more snow and a big freeze, I tell you the weather has been horrendous and I can't believe how many people have died because of it, its so sad. I haven't had any post for over a week as the posties are refusin to deliver as the pavements are like ice rinks and my bin wasn't emptied last week and it stinks! x

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good afternoon.. been a crazy day today!

I thought my Business Law final was next Friday. It's THIS FRIDAY! I am leaving for Pennsylvania for a long weekened TONIGHT!
So after some panicked emails and a visit to school this morning to meet with the law prof's assistant, I guess it's ok for me to take it on Tuesday next week when I'm back. So I should stop panicking for a bit now.

I can't stop panicking! I've never done something like that before, mixing up not days but WEEKS. For something this important!!

After going to school to sort that out, I went and did my weekly site inspection thing since it's in the area, picked up a Rx and came back home. Finishing up packing, and trying to work on Accounting homework and group project stuff before class tonight. BF is taking me to school and then picking me up after class and heading straight to the airport for a red-eye flight home. I should get to Bethlehem around noon tomorrow, and then I'll probably want to nap.

Anyway, today, yes I am running around like a chicken with its head cut off, i cannot stay focused for the life of me today.

Oh yeah, I hope I packed enough warm clothes!!

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good evening!

Think I'm coming down with bronchitis again, 2nd time this year

In good news, the news posted a 30% chance of snow flurries tonight. I'll probably be zonked out on NyQuil when it happens, and it'll be gone in the morning, but it's good news for me since I crave snow each year and living in SC means none usually (though we got 5" in February for the first accumulation in 10 years)

Had a stressful day, happy to be home and relax. Was going to do my final exam tonight for BUS101, but I'll have to do it tomorrow night instead since today was so hectic. I have until 11:59pm tomorrow to do it and have had two dreams I failed it

Supposed to be around 24ºF tonight, good for cuddles with hubby & kitties!