Daily Thread HUMP day Dec 22nd

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning folks!

Another clear day today, little to no snow expected.

DH had a really promising job interview yesterday and he finds out today if he gets it, I am soooooooooo hoping he does. It would be an amazing oppurtunity for him.

I am off to work in a bit. Today we have a body shop bringing us lunch, and tonight FIL is visiting with Chinese Food!

You all have a good day!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning everybody. It's just after 1am here and I'm just winding down from work. I've still got litter trays and a few water bowls to top up before I have a shower and get in to bed.
I'm going to have a little sleep in tomorrow, and then I've got to do a bit of food shopping for Christmas and get a few last minute items. I'll probably scour the shops for cheap kitty litter and Thursday is my day for spending lots of quality time with the kitty cats. I don't have work until 4pm so a relief there

I hope everyone has a nice day

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Afternoon all

I have got a day off woohoo, so it will be spent painting my nails ready for christmas, im undecided how to paint them though

im just about to get some dinner, i had soft boild egg and soliders for breakfast to kick start my day it was yummy

I hope everyone has a great day

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all.

I put a personal mission for today.....I'm not allowed to turn on the computers.......shhhhhh don't tell bf I'm on my phone hehe. I have half of one stocking to finish and then the kitty stocking to do and all the white tops. As long as I keep the house in that perfect temp my hands won't sweat and they won't be so cold my koints lock up so I can whip these up quickly. I have big plans tomorrow. Whip out 2 quick hats and then cookie time.!!! I am going to do some major sugar cookie baking and decorating and then put little set together for everyone for christmas.

I need some motivation vibes please.....these stocking don't take long to make I just need to stay off tcs to get them done lol. And my hands to cooperate but I'm more worried about being online lol

Have a great day everyone!!!

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Morning and Happy Hump Day! For me, it's my Friday as I'm off work the rest of the week. DH is off work, too, so we get to spend some time together.

Very cloudy around here this morning...we may get a dusting of the white stuff this afternoon.

During my lunch break today, I need to go to the butcher shop to pick up our roast for Christmas Day dinner. I ordered it right after Thanksgiving, but I'm always afraid that the butcher will lose the order or forget us or something.

And now I think our kids might be coming for Christmas Day!
Not sure what's going on as it's not our year to have them on Christmas; they were to go to our DIL's family. But I'll never complain about having our little grandchildren on Christmas!
That takes us to ten people, I think, so we'll have fun.

Big coastal storm heading north for Sunday night into Monday. Our weatherweenies seem to think that we'll escape the storm, that it should stay right around Jersey and New England. Which is good because, from the way they're talking, it's a whopper. I guess we'll find out.

Enjoy making those stockings, Tyler! And have fun baking!

Have a good Hump Day!

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Morning!

Not a lot going on today. After work we have to pick up 2 last minute gifts and then we'll be home to relax.
Dana needs to get all of his wrapping done. I finished mine...and it looks like a 2 year old did it. I hate wrapping!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Today has turned into an unexpected day off, because the train line is down and DH took off somewhere with the car and without his cell phone. One of my classes missed a test as a result. Knowing them, some will be unhappy about it, while others will be thrilled. One guy sent me a message saying they'd gone to the downtown Christmas Market instead. It makes you wonder whether somebody in the class put a jinx on the railway!

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good afternoon

Killing time at work currently
I have to try and hold out until 3-3:30pm even though I've been done for a bit now. Might add to my piercing collection tonight if I hype myself up enough ...

It's about 57ºF out today, feels pretty warm compared to last week (highs in the 30s- low 40s).

Still trying to find a disc of pictures to have printed off. I swear my car ate it
I havent found it at home yet either! I want to make my hubby a calendar of me doing pole tricks (to replace the skanky calendar the tool guy gave him, even though hubby told him he'd get in trouble
The guy didn't have any car calendars this year). I tried to make him a calendar last year but Walmart screwed it up.

Someone's facebook today said "Christmas is only 3 sleeps away ... which made me think of us counting down how many sleeps until we got SS names back in September!

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today my sister and I visited our parents grave and put a wreath on it. We do that every year at Christmastime. We were a little late this year, usually we put one down right after Thanksgiving.

Not very cold today, got into the 40's an sunny. Yes Pam NJ is supposed to get some snow on Sunday, don't know how much yet, I'm not looking forward to any of it, at least it's waiting till after Christmas.

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good afternoon... It was actually half sunny for a little while earlier today between some rain showers.. Now it is DARK and grey again, raining and I just heard some thunders too. Wow just heard a big one! So... actually I think I may shut down to PC for a while. I wanted to bake some cookies anyway.

I finished shopping for our xmas dinner stuff so that's good. Not a whole lot else happening.

Have a good day everyone!

catbehaviors

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey everybody, I guess I'm posting on here a little later in the day than most of you! I'm trying to post more so that we can reach the 3,000,000 mark, which is still far away. Went ice skating this afternoon, watched a movie, and just hung around at home for most of the day. Posted on here of course! I'll try to participate in the daily thread more often... it is fun and also boosts the posts!