Daily Thread: Friday, 29th September!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Today's started off with a slow start as I'm taking my last half-day of vacation for the fiscal year. I'm going to help my mom through her closing for her new house. She's excited since it is her first new house in 40 years.

Then it will be off to work for 4 hours; Then hubby and I have some sort of medal testing for ballroom dance. Getting a bit nervous about that. We have three dances, waltz, rumba, and cha-cha. I'm hoping it will go well because DH has really worked hard on it.

After that I need to figure out where I'm going to have my birthday dinner.

pombina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The cats house, we just pay the mortgage..
Originally Posted by rosiemac

Lauren how are you on holiday again?. Gil was off last monday.
It was a holiday in Edinburgh and some other places last week, I wasn't off. Although I was but I took the day as holiday, purely incidental as we were meant to be away for the weekend.
This week it's our holiday

vampirecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
All,

Been to town this morning and spent waayyy too much
Book, dvds, computer games, oh my.........bad girl.

Every few months we have a french market, stall owners come over from the land of frogs legs with wonderful food and drink. So for tonight we have fresh bread, a really really smelly cheese, olives, garlic cloves in herb oil (mmmm i love these), sun dried tomatoes and a bottle of red wine. Oh i cant wait for tea time..........

I guess we will be seeing some of those pink fairy elephants

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by VampireCat

All,

Been to town this morning and spent waayyy too much
Book, dvds, computer games, oh my.........bad girl.

Every few months we have a french market, stall owners come over from the land of frogs legs with wonderful food and drink. So for tonight we have fresh bread, a really really smelly cheese, olives, garlic cloves in herb oil (mmmm i love these), sun dried tomatoes and a bottle of red wine. Oh i cant wait for tea time..........

I guess we will be seeing some of those pink fairy elephants
You still hooked on your 360?

Can I come to yours for tea?!
I haven't even thought about what I'm going to cook yet!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

Good morning all. TGIF! I see we're have a bit of humor early today...

It would be great of today's holiday had something to do with elephants or fairies or being "nekkid" as we call it here in the South, but I guess this will have to do. Looks like the geese better go hide today, if this worked I'd be up for it for dinner...

Have a great day everyone!
I have to eat goose? Can I at least get "goosed"?

Back at the computer and will be spending parts of the day re-installing programs on the new hard drive.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sar

Please tell me that 'goosed' in the US is different to the one that I know of!
"Goosed" here in the Southern US is when someone sneaks up on you and pokes you in your ribs with their index finger and scares you.

I am afraid to ask what it means there, after you had to ask...

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Around here, goosing is getting poked in a place a little further down from your ribs.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Neet, that's quite tame when you think of our 'rudie' goosing!

Originally Posted by gemlady

Around here, goosing is getting poked in a place a little further down from your ribs.
Kind of like a finger running between your
cheeks?!

lilleah

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today is going GREAT so far!! YAY!!
So I went to work, and my hair was SUPER cute (I did it all prom-like and hairsprayed the heck outta it last night, and slept on my hands
), Plus, I went to store yesterday and bought new work pants, and plus I had NEW PINK SOCKS!!, and NEW PINK UNDERWARE!!, and these awesome pink earrings, it's so amazing what accessories to do me. So I went to work at 5:30 am feeling absolutly awesome, and it hasnt changed! And I got really good tips today, and lots of compliments on my hair, so I'm a bit high headed today.
Now I think I'm going to go grocery shopping, bleh. But whatever, I look super cute, and that's makes grocery shopping all kinds of better.
I have tomarrow morning off, so I think I might make some dinner later and have few glasses of wine! OH YES! Today may be an awesome day marked on my calendar. Minus the naughty/crabby daughter.
She didnt sleep good last night.

So anyways-yes...I'm spectacular today. And am planning to keep it that way.

And my case of energy drinks arrived today, and packages from ANYWHERE or ANYTHING or ANYBODY make me extremely happy.