Daily Thread Dec 5th!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm back from my interview!!!

It did go well and I feel good. It was a very easy interview; very casual. When I was walking out I think I saw a girl I had lunch with every day my senior year of high school, so that may be a good help! So now I'm saying my prayers, crossing my fingers, toes, eyes, legs, etc! The only downside is it may not have the best hours. We shall see!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

I'm back from my interview!!!

It did go well and I feel good. It was a very easy interview; very casual. When I was walking out I think I saw a girl I had lunch with every day my senior year of high school, so that may be a good help! So now I'm saying my prayers, crossing my fingers, toes, eyes, legs, etc! The only downside is it may not have the best hours. We shall see!
lots of get the job vibes !!

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good afternoon to all! I am very happy today because it is mine and my boyfriends 5 year anniversary! But I still have to go out and get him one or 2 more things.

But right now I am sitting around waiting on the guy to come look at our heat pump... I really wish he would hurry because my roommate is sick and I dont feel like making her wait around for him when she is trying to feel better!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good luck in Econ Katie!

I'm stressing....got homework to do & only 2 weeks left.

I've got 6 dogs right now, so it takes me forever to get them taken care of in the AM.
I scooped poop this AM.

Gotta eat lunch. I work 4-9PM....I don't wanna go to work.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm going crazy today. Back and forth from angry to upset to angry. Ackkk. But I think I'll make a thread about that ... it's wedding related.

I'm also excited that the week is halfway over (I seriously thought it was only Tuesday for most of today...) and that my last day of Psychology 101 is tomorrow night! (If I pass the final, at least!)

Cant wait to go home and cook something for Rob & I, since we should have the house to ourselves until about 9ish.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Morning all

I woke up this morning to the sound of the doorbell, it was the FexEx guy delivering my mom's Christmas present.
I'm off work today (thankfully) so i'm lounging around the house a bit, not feeling well. The cold i thought i kicked about 2 weeks or so ago is now back with a vengance

Later today i plan to mail out my SS present, run some errands, get the dogs their Christmas presents, and then go to the car dealership with Colin and sign the papers on our new car
If i don't get that all done though- i'm going to crawl back under the covers and go back to sleep
Well, i wound up not getting much done at all today. I was too weak/sick to feel like getting out of the house. So instead i did a few small things around the house, got my SS package all ready to mail off (and will do so on fri!) and that was about it. Colin went out tonight and signed the papers on our new SUV - we get it tomorrow!

at the moment, i'm going to finish some laundry and get to bed. I have to be at work early tomorrow. Have a good night everyone!