Daily thread 30.06.06

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pombina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The cats house, we just pay the mortgage..
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

Good Morning all! Well my sister and her now fiance announced that they are getting married.....in one week!
I am the maid of honor too!
Soo I will be busily searchng for a dress that is appropriate to wear since Idon't own one! This is going to be justa quickie wedding and next year they are goign to do a full out wedding. Other than that its FRIDAY and the 4th of july fireworks are tonight!
Thats really good Brandi how exciting, is he all better now?

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Good Morning all! Well my sister and her now fiance announced that they are getting married.....in one week!
Wow!! you are going to be super busy!

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

for everyone!!!

we are going and looking at houses in the morning... gosh I cant wait until we find our new perfect home !

oh and I apologise for just talking about me me me tonight - I am just in that kinda mood

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miss Mew

Wow!! you are going to be super busy!
Goodness yes I will. He has 8 brothers and sisters plus his mom and dads big family. I don't know what we are going to feed all these people! Its a good thing John's mom and dad are pastor's!! They will be doing the marrying!!

Originally Posted by Pombina

Thats really good Brandi how exciting, is he all better now?
Not exactly. He is in a private room and out of ICU. They are still running some tests and all of that and we really don't know when they are goign to release him.

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by huggles

for everyone!!!

we are going and looking at houses in the morning... gosh I cant wait until we find our new perfect home !

oh and I apologise for just talking about me me me tonight - I am just in that kinda mood
I'm feeling a bit like that today!!
I'm sure it's a sign of being happy!

(or the drink in your case, Danielle!
)

How exciting looking for houses!
Good luck!!

marie-p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the
This morning, about 2 minutes after I woke up, we had a really cool storm. There was lightning (and close too), tons of rain and it was really windy. It was really nice to watch from inside (but I wouldn't want to have been caught outside)

It lasted around 20 minutes and stopped almost as abruptly as it begun.

So now I'm hoping that it wont rain too much the rest of the day... I have laundry to do and tonight I wanted to go to outdoor concerts. Hmm... I think I'll bring my umbrella, just in case!

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My long weekend starts early as although my day for the holiday is Monday, the building I work in chose today so we all get both days off

Well I am actually working from home - but the stuff my boss gave me to fill in a whole day will only take a few hours... so am going to spend the weekend doing it when I have the time and enjoy myself - no one will know when I do it and my BF agreed to work tomorrow (on the actual holiday) so maybe I will keep it for then seen as the stores are all closed.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes another sunny day in Wisconsin. Have a load of laundry in the washing machine w/another to go. DH is off work today so we will be working on laying the pavers in the driveway (what fun!!) But have to run out and buy some some more. My massage this afternoon!!!! Have to pick up some beverages to enjoy this weekend. Got an emal last night from a lady at a greenhouse who has passed my business cards around and I hopefully will be working in her yard next week!! (bad news this greenhouse had 33% off on stuff other than plants so I bought a few things-well she said today 40% off GRR).
I want to stop at the bakery that I dropped my basil off yesterday to see had the mgr thought of it and pick up a foccia that it was used on.
I better not keep DH waiting too long this am!!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning All!!!

Today is BEAUTIFUL in the city!!!! The sun is GORGEOUS! The wind is PERFECT! And I can feel it's going to be an awesome weekend!!! Hubby has a ton of fireworks for the holiday. My SIL is doing my hair tomorrow, and I'm getting waxed! Yippee!!! I love going to her salon, I always come out looking like the true diva I am!!! She always teases me and says "hunny, you really need to come in, your roots are down to your knee caps, and your getting more of a mustache than your husband!"

Brandi that is SO exciting!!! Congrats to your sister!!! I know you will be able to pull it off for her! I pulled together my sisters wedding in 3 weeks (her hubby was being shipped out w/the Navy)... if there's anyone who can do it, you can!!!

Have a great day and a great holiday weekend!!!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Scattered showers today and the temps and humidity are on their way up this weekend. Spent this morning getting the van's A/C charged up so mom and I won't swelter the rest of the summer. (Esp. since her window won't roll down. That repair is due in a week or two.)

I''ll be surfing the web for a few minutes more then I must lay down and rest my back - after moving Ari from the middle of the bed...

butterflydream

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's warm, my daugter came and told us her brother was up as instructed (we can't hear him from where we are sleeping)....so we got up and took care of him and her....this morning instead of cereal in bowls it was cereal bars....a welcome change.

We are both very tired though, it was hard getting to sleep last night but we did finally after 2am.

It's chilly in the house though....so we are covered in blankies.

Kids are watching Spongebob.

My eyes are soooo sleepy.