Daily Thread 07/13/05... anyone?

bigorangemenace

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
HM... well... I went to bed at oh... about two because I couldnt sleep... as usual... and I read a short book, which took about a half hour.. and then I was angry because I wanted my pixy sticks.. see a couple of weeks eariler I had bought some but I forgot wheere in my room they were, and even tore my room up looking for them.. and it turns out they were under a laundry basket.. not only taht but I found a giant jawbreaker! an orange one! So at about two thrity in the morning I binged on pixy sticks (which are flavored and colored sugar) so of course, i was wide awake.. I read about three more short books, and then it was four thrity in the morning... and I was about to go to sleep when my mom woke up and proceeded to stomp around the house banging pots and being loud as usual (that woman has a problem with being quiet, we are so oposite sometimes it is scary) but I fell asleep thankfully. Yay. Meant to wake up at noon like I usually do (I'm out of highschool, dont have a job yet, and am lazy) but woke up at THREE THIRTY WHICH I DIDNT WANT TO DO!!! Eee I hate sleeping that late... So I tried to do some stuff mroe than I regularly would, took the cats out, tried to clean my room (and failed miserably) I cleaned out my lizards cage at about eight which took like two hours, and then there was a storm so I sat and watched them for an hour and a half. When it calmed down I got on the compy and it is now happily just about two am.

Gosh, I seem to have a talent for taking what should be such a simple, short thing, and making it a page and a half. Haha.