Daily Thread 05/30/06

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning!

How is everyone's day going so far?

I'm still trying to recover from my bout with the stomach flu...my throat is all swollen and red from throwing up so many times, and my body aches all over...but..on the bright side...all my food has stayed down for the past 24 hours.

Usually I would be doing my 2 hour commute to go to work today, but seeing I'm still not 100% I'm taking the day off and plan on going in tomorrow instead.

I have alot of stuff to do around here today though, about 3 loads of laundry and I'm planning on sending off a few more resumes.

Have a great day everyone!!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've only had stomach flu a couple of times and it's nasty so i hope you feel better soon.

I've come back from my weekend with Gil and i've got a slight cold
The good thing is it's a short week here in the UK because we had a holiday yesterday

pombina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The cats house, we just pay the mortgage..
Aaaw sorry you are not feeling well Tracy
! How is the house coming along? are you all settled in?

Its going ok here today. I'm counting down the hours til 5pm as usual though...
Had a really good long weekend and didn't want to come back today.
Mark just got out of a job interview and said it went ok so fingers crossed for that!
I think I have the monday morning blues, on a Tuesday

Have a great day everyone!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy Tuesday!

Tracy, I hope you feel better soon!

Its always nice to have only a 4 day work week!

I had a wonderful long weekend with my family - we were camping, and of course we had a great time with everyone, the weather was beautiful!

Came home last night and unpacked, did a load of laundry and relaxed a little bit - felt good to be home!

Hopefully this week goes by super fast - I have another 4 day work week next week - I took June 9 (next Friday) off of work -nothing like another short week of work!

pombina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The cats house, we just pay the mortgage..
Originally Posted by rosiemac

I've only had stomach flu a couple of times and it's nasty so i hope you feel better soon.

I've come back from my weekend with Gil and i've got a slight cold
The good thing is it's a short week here in the UK because we had a holiday yesterday
How did it go? any men in kilts to report back about?

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
very tired today.... had my sis-n-law over yesterday last minute. She brought these twisted teas... has anyone ever had them? They're delicious! So I was feeling pretty good by the time I went to bed @ 11pm. Then 2 am rolls around and I'm wide awake! I guess the drunkeness wore off and the caffine from the tea kicked in. I was awake ALL NIGHT!

Finally @ 6am I figured if you can't beat it join it! And made a pot of coffee!

4-got to mention... I woke hubby up. I said "Tom, I can't sleep are you awake?" He's like "I am now..." Then he was up all night too!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was at the job site at 6:05 am!!!! Hasn't sure how hot and humid it was going to be so I thought an earlier start would be best. Job the shrubs planted, mulches. Moved a couple more planted some daylilies one big container and some perennials too. I got pretty dirty!!!! My containers are not in yet so I'm done for the day!!!!!!!! But I'm tired so I might take a nap.