Daily thread: 03/04/06

vampirecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Your siggy and forum name where a bit of a giveaway

I cant wait for the weather to get warmer
so that we can get out on them. We are members of our local Harley club and have run outs every weekend during the summer months
Getting a bit twitchy now, its seems like forever since the last time i was out on it.

marie-p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the
well, I had planned to do school work all day. These days I set up lists of the reading I have to do for the day, just to make sure I keep on top of things.

Yesterday I finished my day's reading at 10:30pm

Today things are going better. It's only noon and I'm almost done

So I decided that if I can do a little bit of extra reading, I'll go out tonight (maybe Chinese food and a movie). Better get back to work!

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I woke up at 5, with a headache and nausea. After a pot of coffee and a piece of toast, I went back to bed with a book.

Unusual for her, Rowdy joined me, cuddling, kissing and head-butting. I finally got dressed and out of the house, at around 10:30. I now have a full tank of gas, cat food and litter. Now that the litter boxes are cleaned, I'm done for the day.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Very little on the agenda today. We had our usual Saturday slow start, then a quick breakfast before Rob went off to a computer swap meet with a friend. He's out getting his exercise in the Spring sun now, and I think I'm going to take the camera outside and see what's ready to have its picture taken.

Sometime, I need to pay attention to that stack of envelopes with windows -- later, baby. And sometime, I need to think about what I'm going to feed us for dinner.

And my plans just changed. Rob just called to say he forgot his house keys, so "please don't go out until I get home -- unless maybe you want to join me at Starbucks for a cappucino or something..." When he goes for a walk, he goes for a walk -- he's 30 blocks away! So off I go to put some street feet on and join my boy. See y'all later.

cassie-ondra

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Saturdays often turn into the lay around and do absolutely nothing days. Then, everything gets piled up until Sunday.
Oh well. I really want to go out to dinner or shop or something, but I don't have enough $$! It's currently all in my savings account and I don't want to take it out. Grr..

jeanor

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been home by myself today...

I got a bit of housework done
Gave Ed a bath
Mowed the lawn
Watched a couple of Grey's Anatomys to get caught up

Now I need to think about dinner. Thinking about meatloaf.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's Sunday afternoon here and I'm just lazy around. I've been doing litter trays and feeding cats etc now I'm going to cook myself some lunch and then start getting ready for work at 4pm.

joanne511

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've had a hectic day. DH and I are moving next week - out of state - and the place we were going to rent (private owners) fell through.
So I've spent the better part of the day frantically contacting apartment complexes. NO FUN. Other than that, the job search continues!
Wish me luck!