Daily Question: Tues. July 13

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a lot of weird and scary dreams and it seems that I only really remember the worst of them. The other ones are just bits and pieces the next morning and by mid day I can't remember them at all. The worst ones I'll never forget. And one of them was actually an inspiration for a book I'm working on so I guess it's not all bad.

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have suffered from lucid dreaming all my life. My dreams have haunted me since I can remember, good and bad. It is rare that I wake up feeling well rested and rejuvenated because of this, and any time I have stress or feel insecure with my life, the night terrors kick in.......The worst fears I have come to life in my nightmares and I regularly find myself waking in a heavy sweat, deep breathing, often crying, and have to get out of bed and avoid immediately falling back to sleep in fear of returning to the same nightmare.....

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I have both dreams and nightmares, but usually more dreams. I dream in technicolor and I can smell in my dreams too like the scent of pine needles. I remember them if I wake up when they are happening but usually not if I wake up at the regular time although I have had the experience of remembering a particularly vivid dream. I never remember nightmares unless I get up and recall them right away.