Daily Question: Thurs. Sept 30

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

Question:

Who is the first person (yes kitties count) that you say goodmorning to??
Riley, because he is the one that wakes me up every morning
His methods vary, he will do one thing for a few weeks, then move on to something else when that stops working. The last couple weeks he wakes me by sitting on the pillow next to my head and pawing at my hair/head.

I often beg him for "just 5 more minutes" but he doesn't always agree!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My dogs, Ranger and Macy are ususally the first ones to wake me up in the mornings with lots of kisses!
On days when Jack stays over, he wakes me up first because he has to be at work to open at 6am,so he''s up long before me or the dogs are somedays
I love that he always wakes me up to give me a kiss before he goes to work

bellaandme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When Bella was alive I would wake up and reach out to touch her and say, "Good morning Bella-boo. I love you." Now I have a beautiful photo of her next to my bed and that's what I reach for--and I still say the same thing to her.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tiger since he sleeps with me every night.
Miagi & Angel aren't that cuddly.

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My hubby John when he is at work in the week as he texts me to wake me up
when he isn't at work it is probably one of the cats unless one of the kids gets to me first
x

cruiser

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Frosty as he is the first one in my face looking for his brekky,then Nipit comes along YELLING he wants his too.
gotta love it.

northernglow

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by strange_wings

I never say good morning unless working and it's a scripted response. There's simply nothing good about mornings in the first place.

Usually if I say 'good morning' to someone, it's a sarcastic comment because I have either woken up at 3pm, or I know the person receiving my comment has been out the night before and is propably having a horrible hang over. Yes, I'm very nice person....