Daily Question: Thurs. Oct. 28

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One or two handed, depending on how I'm sitting. I know I type pretty fast because people are always commenting on how fast I type but I'm not sure of the exact speed

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Me too. Fast, accurate, two-handed. I learned on an electric typewriter in typing class in high school. (I think it was electric) That was a looooooong time ago, in the 60's, and Mom told me I should take a typing class, to have something to fall back on.

I've sure used it!! Many temp jobs, and my speed and accuracy got me some good jobs. Once I started using a computer, my speed got faster. I haven't been tested in a long time. I wonder what it is now.

ladyhitchhiker

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I type well over 117 mph which was way faster than my typing instructor. The computer that was timing me couldn't even keep up with me, so if that gives you any indication.

I like to think that I type properly unless it comes to the numbers above the letters. I'm much faster at the numbers to the side. The ones that are besides all the arrow keys.

Yeah, just because I can type fast doesn't mean I know what all the keys are called! LOL

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
i tyoe with both hands, but not properly, i can blind type but not the way i should lol if im on the laptop im a one handed typer because i have to keep the power cable pushed in so the damn thing keeps its power