Daily Question: Thurs. March 4, 2010

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
During the winter in our new house we have the heat set to 68 during the day and 61 at night. At work I keep it at 66 but it always feels warmer cuz we have heat presses on.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Heat is variable depending on time of day: 72F, then it drops when noone is home to 67F and the same for at night.... plenty warm enough under blankies.

AC is set in between 78-80F, depending on temp outside and who is in control of it

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We heat our house with wood with an electric backup. So the thermostats in the 3 bedroom are really never turned on. The bathroom we will turn to about 70 when we are showering then turn it off.
The kitchen and living room and the family room have programable thermostats which are set about 64?? The family room is where the wood stove is and its turned off currently.

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't use my a/c or heat much, a/c is set on 24c/75f

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've been turning the heat completely off in my new apartment and it pretty much stays at 68. If I get a bit cool in the evenings I'll turn it on for a couple hours and then back off again for sleeping.

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I`m not sure but people always walk in and say it`s like a sauna
Well, pardon me but Sooty likes to be warm so I turned it up. That`s my story and I`m sticking to it!