Daily Question: Thurs. June 3

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
wow, time sure is flying....seems like it was just xmas and now we're into June.

I'm not too creative this morning, so I was just wondering:

any weekend plans this weekend?

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
scary isnt it, its nearly christmas again

erm i think im goin to the sealife centre this weekend not to sure just yet though

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Going to yard sales Friday and Saturday.
Got an appointment with the dentist Friday afternoon (oh, joy).
Going to the county jail to visit a nephew-in-law Sunday (oh joy again).
Will visit my Mom Saturday.
It's supposed to be hot and humid, so I assume I'll stay inside and watch the Cubs beat up on the Astros, do some laundry, some crafting, and some reading.

jenwales

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
No plans for me. We are taking two vacations in the next 6 weeks and I need to conserve money big time.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Noo it's not nearly Christmas!!! We have a looooong and hot summer to look forward to.

As for this weekend, hubby is working so I don't have any exciting plans (as opposed to when he's off and we go wild and crazy
).

fifi1puss

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am doing weight watchers. My weigh in was Monday. But I never get to stay for meetings and my weight loss is under 1/2 pd a week average. I am a big girl and can average at least 1.5 or 2 a week at this early point in my weight loss. Soooooooooo, long story short (too late!
) I am switching my weigh in day to Saturday so I can be relaxed and stay for the meeting which always helps my weight loss. Also it will start me off on the right foot and I will be motivated to not overeat on my days off from work and shop for good foods so I can have a successful week.

Also, clean the house. Its been so muggy around here that I haven't washed the floors or done a general clean and its needs it. I will also pop by my friends house and pick up the a/c she is giving me that would have been helpful to have this week but haven't been able to coordinate schedules to get it...

Boring weekend, but like someone else said I am going away also and need to save for the vacations so not spending $$ is good for me right now.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
We have to find a dress for me to wear to my nephew's wedding, so we're doing some shopping on Saturday. (I really hate shopping for clothes) DH and DS are going to a hockey game on Saturday night. Other than that, just gardening and housework.

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We're supposed to be moving but I have just had a phone call to say they can't do the signing for the exchange as they are too busy. I am soooo mad!!! My kids start their new school on tuesday, I am totally fuming and could just cry. x

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The place where I work closes at 3 PM on Fridays during the summer (after Memorial Day), so one of the gals is having a stoop party tomorrow - she has fabulous food and margaritas.

Saturday, it's a late afternoon Mets game.

Sunday it's church and a rehearsal afterwards - a little band I'm in is playing and singing for an event next Friday night, so we really need to rehearse.

*sigh* I really would like a weekend where I had absolutely nothing scheduled, but I said "yes" to all this stuff. It just seems like I've had something scheduled for every single day for weeks.

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Since I was in Denver last weekend and will be in Chicago next weekend, I plan to spend this weekend giving the kids extra attention. That, and shampoo the carpet after all the hairballs they left for me while we were gone for a week.

marycatherine

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I don't work at all this weekend!!

Hopefully on Saturday I'll be going to the Beer/Bourbon/BBQ festival? $30 ticket for all you can drink!! But I have to drive home, so I'll just be sampling a few tastes.
However my uncle is coming to town, who I haven't seen in about 4 years, so I know we're going out to dinner with him that evening.

Sunday I think I'll be going to the pool. I went on a 21 mile urban-hike last week and I have some pretty harsh tanlines. They normally don't bother me, but I've got an awful neckline one that doesn't match any of my other shirts-- so every time I wear a tank-top or anything, there's this very noticeable red triangle on my chest. Whoops!

marycatherine

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by marie-p

Yes!!!

I'm off to a cabin in the woods with about 12 other people, most of them are close friends (others are friends of a friend). I'm so excited. I can't wait to get out of the city for a few days and spend long evenings by the campfire.
Wow this sounds amazing, I'm really jealous! Have fun!

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmmm no plans this weekend. Last weekend we remodeled the kitchen so it's not to have this weekend be a lazy one.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Friday we are going to hopefully buy an air conditioner, Saturday I work 10-6:30 and then I might go to the drive in at night and Sunday I think I have to work.

Not a very exciting weekend for me.

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have no idea yet. Russ and I do things on the spur of the moment but we usually go out to dinner on Saturday night or visit friends to play cards. Other times we just spend time at his place since he has the beautiful backyard and I enjoy it if it's not too hot. Other times we do things we did plan such as birthdays, weddings etc.

I also love playing with his 3 kits, Huey Dewey and Louie, sorry Autumn

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh no! I forgot that I offered to help my niece paint in your new house! I'm hoping she decides it will be too hot this weekend; her central air doesn't work, and I really, really don't want to be stuck in a hot house with a paintbrush in my hand.

februa

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Im staying home to keep an eye on Daisy who has a dental/extraction tomorrow morning
Its suppsed to rain here the whole time, so I wont be missing anything lol. Will watch movies and work on a review article Ive been asked to help write....not too exciting this weekend

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd like to get the new turtle pen finished, but I somehow doubt that's going to happen - unless we want to work in the dark.

So probably nothing going on this weekend.