Daily Question: Thurs. April 22th 2010

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momofmany

When I was working, I got up, got ready and could be out the door in 20 minutes.
That's me, I get up and go in 20 minutes. But I get up earlier to get in a good play session with the cats, scoop boxes, feed etc.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It takes me an hour to get up at least. I have my coffee, sit at the pc and then breakfast. I can shower, eat and leave if I have to.

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So interesting how different we all wake up in the morning!
I have a habit of waking up through the night and checking the time. I love it when I still have hours left to sleep and hate it when its within an hour of having to wake up! I always get out of bed before the alarm goes off, often because I will jump up and reset the alarm for slightly later just because I don't want to hear it
. Between Maia and my neighbors, I am always awake before need be, it's the neighbors that are frustrating
, Maia always makes me smile, well usually
I am definitely not a morning person, have to have everything set out the night before or I forget, and definitely have to have my tea while I am getting ready!

c1atsite

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In the summer I can pretty much get up & go. But to do that during winter, oh it's much tougher. Unfortunately I seem sensitive to temperature

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I preset my coffee the night before. In the mornings, I have two cups and nobody wants to talk to me until I do.

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AlleyGirl

I am not a morning person. I can get up, get a shower, and go, but I'm a zombie the entire time. I prefer to wake up gradually, over a period of a couple hours
That would be me. Butzie and I cuddle in bed then.

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by butzie

That would be me. Butzie and I cuddle in bed then.
I try so hard to cuddle with Maia in the morning, but of course she is only interested in one thing.........All the jumping on me, walking over specifically placing each paw in "wake up" pressure points, whiskers in my face just to make sure I'm asleep, and any other thing she can think of....all to get some food! Last thing she wants is to snuggle, food is first!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AlleyGirl

I am not a morning person. I can get up, get a shower, and go, but I'm a zombie the entire time. I prefer to wake up gradually, over a period of a couple hours
That's exactly how I am too! I do not do mornings well!