Daily Question of #WhiskersWednesday 05/07/14

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi!:wavey:

Good afternoon... :anon:

Sorry friends for the really late of this post...:hmm: I had plans for make it early but unexpectly my boss send to me to other place without internet and net...:frusty:

But I´m here... :blush:

Ok, here we go...

1.- What food do you dislike? ..:barf:
2. What is your favorite song at moment? :music:
3. Have you ever drive a boat? :sunk:
4. Can you Swimn?...::)
5. What personal characteristics do you despise? :indiff:

Hope you enjoy....;)

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1.- What food do you dislike? 

Beets.  I just don't like beets.  And pickled pigs feet.  Just ewww.  Otherwise I'm really good abut trying new foods.

2. What is your favorite song at moment?

Talk Dirty by Jason Derulo.  Fun to dance to.
3. Have you ever drive a boat?

Actually yes!  I have no idea how to navigate and such but I've taken the wheel for a minute.

4. Can you Swimn?...:

Like a fish.  I was certified as a lifeguard at one point in my youth.

5. What personal characteristics do you despise?

Narcissism.  And the "whatever you have, mine is better" attitude.

pinkdagger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. Olives. Strong and salty - too much for my mouth to handle.

2. I don't know if I have a favourite going right now, but I've had this Thai song remix stuck in my head for days (partly because of beautiful voice(s), and partly because of beautiful songs). Whenever I open my computer's media player, the song I choose to listen to first has been Red High Heels lately. I fell in love with it when I heard a musician play it on the guzheng!

3. Nope.

4. Yes. I love swimming! I had a membership and swam every morning in my hometown last summer. I miss it. :( I was one level away from graduating towards becoming a lifeguard when I was 10 or 11, but I didn't have the stamina for treading and my blood pressure and ears go crazy if I try to go too deep more than once in a short period of time.

5. Conceitedness!

Last edited:

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1.- What food do you dislike? Since I got pregnant, mashed potatoes. I can't eat them anymore.
2. What is your favorite song at moment? I don't really have one right now. I don't listen to music very often.
3. Have you ever drive a boat? No
4. Can you Swimn? Yes. I took swimming lessons as a kid.
5. What personal characteristics do you despise? People who think they "know it all"

happybird

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
1.- What food do you dislike? ..:barf:
Cilantro. Yuck. I do not like olives, either, or capers. They are too salty and have a gross texture. The texture of calf's liver and avocado are gross to me, also. And they taste bad, lol! That is it, I'll eat and enjoy anything else. I worked in high end dining for a long time, so I have eaten some pretty exotic and/or strange things.

2. What is your favorite song at moment? :music:
Can't You Hear Me Knocking by the Rolling Stones. It got stuck in my head last week and I cannot seem to get rid of it. I keep listening to it everyday to see if I can make it leave my head. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.
3. Have you ever drive a boat? :sunk:
No, but I have paddled many a canoe. :D
4. Can you Swimn?...::)
Yes.
5. What personal characteristics do you despise? :indiff:
Gossipy and judgmental. Is it judgmental to find others judgmental?

Hope you enjoy....;)

Last edited:

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Hi Rigel! 

1.- What food do you dislike? 

Cheesecake. I despise cheesecake with a passion. In fact, I think it is diseased and should be declared illegal! 

2. What is your favorite song at moment? 

What It Is - Mark Knopfler

3. Have you ever drive a boat? 

Nope.

4. Can you Swimn?

I'm not a great swimmer by any stretch, but I can do it.

5. What personal characteristics do you despise? 

Has-to-be-right. You know, the person who always has to be right, no matter what the cost. No matter what it's about. 

Last edited:

pinkdagger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There are people in the world who don't like cheesecake?! Oh, I'm such a glutton for it. In fact, last week I took a brick of cream cheese, mixed in some sugar and vanilla, and ate it with a spoon when I was too lazy to go out and buy ingredients to make a crust. White chocolate raspberry cheesecake is my biggest weakness, or when they make chocolate bar flavours like Skor cheesecake... Hrrnnnggghhh.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Foods I dislike --- I haven't found any yet.
Favorite song ---- Promised Land by Rhonda Vincent. It is a gospel song.
Drive Boat ---- Certainly
Swim --- Yes indeed
Personal disliked characteristics ---- Lying - I rather somebody spit in my face than lie. I can't stand it.