Daily question 12/31/14 " #WhiskersWednesday "

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning TCS! :wavey:

Again, Took me the priviledge of posting the last question of 2014...:nod:

So no magic or something complicate for today...

ARE you regret of something that you leave to do on this Year that pass? Are going to do something for that in 2015?

Happy New year! :party: are the deep wishes from the CoolCats Family! :hyper: :party:

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The only thing I wanted to do in 2014 is lose weight. I didn't end up doing that because I was pregnant from January to October. I plan to start eating healthy in 2015 an when it warms up, taking the kids on daily walks.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Not managing to be more healthy as I'm sure I'd feel like I had more energy if I had.  Maybe I'll be more in the mood for healthy living in 2015.  

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I really let things go physically in 2014. Part of that was the foot issue, but then I just got lazy after that. I was so depressed because I had faithfully walked all through the winter, even in the ice and wind and then, as soon as it started to get nice, I had to stop walking. It depressed me beyond what it should have and I just didn't care after that. I had started back on the treadmill last fall, but then had some bad issues with a neighbor and stopped using the treadmill in the morning, too. Not only did I gain quite a bit of weight back, but I feel and look terrible. I gained so much that my doctor was actually taken aback when she saw me last month for a blood pressure check. And I really got yelled at....justifiably so.

So in 2015, I need to get the weight back off. I need to start walking again and start an exercise program back up. I need to be ME again. 

Rick finally hung drapes at the basement windows yesterday afternoon (I can't see out, but nobody can see in either). And my iPod and I were on the treadmill this morning. I am hoping for a healthier 2015.

Rigel, we send you and your family best wishes for a happy and healthy 2015!

Last edited: