Daily question....02/16/10

bellaandme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh I forgot three years ago when I fell and broke my wrist, but didn't go to ER for xrays...I went to Bella's vet instead.

kara_leigh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Too many times to count. I couldn't even try. I was just in the ER for fluids, steroids, and antiemetic just a couple weeks ago. I have a disease that can make me get sick easier than most people, and I need ER treatment every time I catch a stomach bug. Working in childcare, I get a stomach bug just about once a year. There are several other reasons why I have been to the ER.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been to the ER several times. The ones that I can remember include:

-when I swallowed a nickel (It was around Easter time when I was little and my parents had some change that had fallen into their floor. That week my church had given out "chocolate coins"...I thought I was eating chocolate
....My sister Kimmy tattled on me
)
-surgery on both feet
-when I broke the bottom part of my tailbone
-when I shattered the bottom part of my tailbone (don't ask. And yes,those were two seperate times
)
-twice for two different severe asthma attacks
-twice for food poisioning
-once for pneumonia/bronchitis issues

Originally Posted by killerapple

For myself only, only one time.
When I was around 5 years old, I shoved m&m's up my nose to impress a friend.

Oh my goodness, that's hilarious!!!

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
just the once for me i had an abcess that i didnt go to the doctors about so i ended up having surgery on it its the most painful thing in the world i wouldnt want another one

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The last time was about 6 years ago.....I ended up in the ER for 3 hours after slicing my hand open washing dishes! 18 stitches, a cast, infection, meds, and 4 months later it healed

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One time. It was intense pain coming from an ovary, I thought my appendix had burst, it was in that area an the pain was unbearable. I couldn't move for hours.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Never that I recall.

Once I broke my foot and then my dad brought me to the hospital but not sure if it was the ER..it was a few days after the foot broke, but noone knew.

mawilouwl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Never for me, but once I went with my boyfriend because he had the hicups... for 2 days!

Poor honey, he could not sleep for more than 48 hours!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mawilouwl

Never for me, but once I went with my boyfriend because he had the hicups... for 2 days!

Poor honey, he could not sleep for more than 48 hours!
Poor BF!...

------------------------
I wished none of you need this services, but THANKS to GOD exist for help us!...