Daily messages and thoughts to soothe and heal :-)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:heart3: February 2 :heart4: Loving words....

[COLOR=#BLUE]The words you speak about yourself, other people, and situations in your life determine what you receive in return. When you speak thoughtfully, your life is filled with loving, harmonious experiences. When you speak harshly, negative energy is the result. Today make a point to speak only loving words. You will notice previously troubling situations shift in response, you will see the best in everyone and everything, and greatness comes to you.[/COLOR]

Last edited:

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:sun: February 3 :sun: Turn Negativity into Positive Energy...

[COLOR=#BLUE]Worry, anger, resentment, and the like are all negative emotions that drain away time and energy. Conversely, feeling's such as joy, elation, and hope increase your power levels and are positive emotions. Worry is so commonplace that it is a normal human habit. Yet its effects are undesirable, including stress, tension, aging, additions, sleeplessness, and time consumption. Anxiety is the basis of a negative emotion. It is a fear of losing something or someone, or having it withheld from you. It's an affirmation that some power other than yourself is in control. You can transform these feelings into positive ones by stopping, taking a deep breath, meditate for a minute and release those feeling's of anxiety, thereby releasing negative energy. Expect the best, visualize success, and surround yourself with positive energy. [/COLOR]

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:heart3: February 4 :heart3: Open your heart...

[COLOR=#BLUE]This world is desperate to experience the love, compassion and open-heartedness of people. Live in harmony with one another, be sympathetic, love as you want to be loved, be compassionate and humble.[/COLOR]

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I know when I started this thread I had every intention of adding a "daily" message. Well :anon: I think I will just add a message when a good one comes up in my daily book. SO it won't be everyday - just here and there. BUT here is a good one for today..... :hugs:

[COLOR=#BLUE]Breathe deeply. Deep breaths are akin to taking a holiday - which is why they are called "breathers". Be aware of your breathing and deepen it. The oxygen relaxes your body, invigorates your energy levels and leads to creative insights and solutions. SO fill you life with fresh air :D !!!!![/COLOR]

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:einstein: [COLOR=#BLUE] Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein[/COLOR]

Last edited: