Daily Doodle Challenges

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Has anyone ever followed a Daily Doodle Challenge? ( Doodle With Us Challenge) A friend of mine also homeschools her kids and she posted about doing one with her kids this year. They are older than mine; but my DD and I are going to try it. I don't think DS will cooperate. :crazy: If he changes his mind; I'll print something.

I bought us both small desk pad calendars but I guess some people do printable ones or use a planner. I'm using prompts from a homeschool blogger so it's geared towards kids. But I think this will be a fun way to start our school days. Doodling is fun even if your not very artistic. So far this month we have a bell, spaceship, straw, spaghetti and a bird. :lol:

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Nice!

When I'm on the phone at work, I'll doodle on my desk calendar. There are (badly-drawn) flowers, cats, dogs, stars, etc. all over the month of January already! I even use different colors of ink and markers.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Here are our doodles so far. I need some thin line markers! I'd like to spend more time on them; but it is fun!
IMG_2514.JPG
IMG_2515.JPG